Mal Marr’s Jedi Unban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

update: Riddick will not accept this unban appeal cause of the stuff Jedi are doing right now, and is making this my punishment for something that has happened 6 months back
He wants Jedi to get back on its feet again. You will be able to play Jedi again, just not anytime soon

Eggsteen

He wants Jedi to get back on its feet again. You will be able to play Jedi again, just not anytime soon
how on earth do I mess that up, like how the fuck will I be able to mess that up, IF I CANT EVEN DO ANYTHING

Poseidon

While you were Jedi I’ve literally talked to people who were going to buy Jedi then was problems like Akatosh and you. Literally deterred them from buying it, that is what I mean by ruining its reputation.

Eggsteen

While you were Jedi I’ve literally talked to people who were going to buy Jedi then was problems like Akatosh and you. Literally deterred them from buying it, that is what I mean by ruining its reputation.
but I have improved

*Alex*

In all fairness, there was quite a few Jedi who still tried to say shit about him even when he had improved. Elijah for an example literally spread shit and constantly posted every little meme or what Astok posted. He has him improved and this post has shown it, but people just have to stop telling new players “Watch out for Mal Marr” or “Don’t talk to Eggsteen” because then he will never be seen as a better, improving Jedi.

Poseidon

but I have improved
In all fairness, there was quite a few Jedi who still tried to say shit about him even when he had improved. Elijah for an example literally spread shit and constantly posted every little meme or what Astok posted. He has him improved and this post has shown it, but people just have to stop telling new players “Watch out for Mal Marr” or “Don’t talk to Eggsteen” because then he will never be seen as a better, improving Jedi.
You’ve improved, not enough for Riddick. He will let you back into the Jedi, just not in its current metamorphosis/fragile state.

Elijah was stupid, yes, but it really doesn’t matter what those idiots say. Ultimately, it’s Riddick’s decision, and he made it.

Trooper15

So can someone further explain this situation to me bc all I got from all this is Egg Fucked up in the past, and now it's coming back to haunt him. Unless that literally is it, and I'm just a foolish fool

Riddick

Project Lead
Project Lead
It was under a month ago, not six months ago, that you had your normal Lightsaber stripped and replaced with a heavily nerfed one because of your repeated counts of rdm despite our warnings.You then proceeded to go out of your way to figure out successful ways to abuse the few abilities to successfully kill other troopers and jedi, as well as sitting on the shield, general mingy abuse. Given that jedi leadership wasn't actively doing anything with the order, it wasn't worthwhile nor effective to deal with punishing you. Now that things are Quickly and vastly improving with the order, this punishment actually means something.

Realistically you should be permabanned for your ban evasion in the past, among other things, so stick to your trooper and sit this one out until I allow you to access your jedi again.

Eggsteen

It was under a month ago, not six months ago, that you had your normal Lightsaber stripped and replaced with a heavily nerfed one because of your repeated counts of rdm despite our warnings.You then proceeded to go out of your way to figure out successful ways to abuse the few abilities to successfully kill other troopers and jedi, as well as sitting on the shield, general mingy abuse. Given that jedi leadership wasn't actively doing anything with the order, it wasn't worthwhile nor effective to deal with punishing you. Now that things are Quickly and vastly improving with the order, this punishment actually means something.

Realistically you should be permabanned for your ban evasion in the past, among other things, so stick to your trooper and sit this one out until I allow you to access your jedi again.
How the fuck did you revive this I deleted the post

Eggsteen

Anyways I hope the ban isn’t forever, I really enjoy playing Jedi, feels wierd to be a trooper

Trooper15

Aight chief hard to disagree with that

Status
Not open for further replies.