Mal Marr’s Jedi Unban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggsteen

Last wendsday, right after school, I was walking to the Jedi temple to go AFK. I was frozen by Riddick, and told I can not play on my Jedi until further notice. I was confused by this, puzzled, so I asked him “Why?” He replied with that I was abusing my lightsaber of shame. I explained to him I haven’t done that in months, and I was then kicked to go switch to my Jedi character. I got back on My Trooper, and went to go ask “What the fuck?” To Riddick. He explained he had a report from a few months back that I was abusing my lightsaber of shame. I explained to him that I have improved since then, and have stopped abusing my lightsaber. Jedi is something very important to me, and i have grown to love this server and love being a Jedi. I have adapted to fit my role as a Jedi, and kinda depressed that I can’t play on it anymore. I am here to ask, May I get my Beloved Jedi again?
References: Reijo and Ion.

Trigger

+1
Honestly, you have improved to a degree when it comes to Jedi, and it's a little off that you are getting in trouble for something you did months ago. And correct me if I'm wrong, someone already talked to you about that incident a while back, so it seems odd that you're getting this punishment now.

Ion

+1, showed massive improvement on how he carries himself as a Jedi.

Bork

+1
I've actually seen much improvement from Astok. I think he actually had adapted to using his lightsaber of shame.

Hydro

+1
Though I don’t like you very much, avoiding change would be ironic and hypocritical of me. So I am doing this to show that you have truly become a better Jedi and that your behavior is mostly completely different from what you originally were.

Flare

Project Senior Game Master
Battalion Officer
+1 I may not like you, but I have to admit.
You've grown and Improved since a few months back You're on a steady path.

Don't stray off the path because of all these +1s

Trooper15

+1 kinda can't ban someone from Jedi for something/a report that happened months ago plus there's been some improvement in your behavior, but still need to think about what you say, bc half of the memes about you, were started because you told us some thing about you.

Last edited:

Sharp

+1

Some people were talking about it in Jedi discord when it happened, they were confused because you were improving and getting better

Papi M8

Project Senior Staff Gamemaster
+1
Mal/Trio has shown a lot of improvement from what I can tell ,while I don't nearly have as much experience with the server as some others who might have experienced what he was like back a couple months ago I can say despite having a few hiccups from time to time he has been a pretty decent trooper as well as Jedi. When he still did use his Jedi he had (at times) shown to be more strategically aware then other Jedi counterparts. Overall I think Mal should not have had his Jedi removed for something that took literal months to get to.

Poseidon

+1 poseidon seal of approval

gkltrt9q8s921.png

Dazz

+1
Even though you annoy the fuck out of me with the kink shit you talk about. It’s still dumb you got Jedi removed for something a few months ago. You have approved as a Jedi.

Wolverine

+1 you are the best example for improvemt ive seen in PR you’ve gone from nuking the ship to actually caring about you rep you deserve to be unbanned.

Lazz

+1 did a big improvement recently and deserves to have it returned for the good works and comidations he’s been getting I think he deserves a second chance

Fixer

Battalion Officer
+1

While Egg may do and say some pretty stupid things, I myself have seen him improving. Where a few months ago I (among several others) would have supported a decision to maintain his permaban, he has made considerable improvement, and it is my firmest belief that improvement should be encouraged.

Fretwell

+1 Although you ruined being a nautolan for me, you have gotten a lot better. I think Riddick's judgment of you from months ago is flawed, I truly hope he gives you another chance.

Winters

God knows I am against your past actions, as much as anyone else but removing something so dear to you that !!!YOU PAYED FOR!!! specially after being on the good side with a shit lightsaber.

You have shown you want to move on, but much like ace the server is having a tough time being the mature one.

+1

Nemesis

+1
I have been with Mal Marr quite frequently recently and he genuinely tries to do better. He uses his saber for the help of others without any benefit to himself. The abilities he currently uses only let him heal, protect and defend troopers. He daily asks for my help to just get classes in jedi so he can stop doing the bad and do more of the good. Overall I do believe he should be banned as some of his most recent issues in these past months were due to GMs pushing him into the wrong direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.