Mal Marr’s Jedi Unban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooper15

God knows I am against your past actions, as much as anyone else but removing something so dear to you that !!!YOU PAYED FOR!!! specially after being on the good side with a shit lightsaber.

You have shown you want to move on, but much like ace the server is having a tough time being the mature one.

+1
I have to say, can't be much more true then this, Egg and I both have to work at least a little bit on our maturity, we already made a bit of progress, but we can always make a bit more but anyways ive changed my mind it is now a big ole +1

PolandCanIntoSpace

+1, also getting in trouble for something that happened months ago seems a bit late without reopening the case for new judgement.

PolandCanIntoSpace

I bet the people who made those reports don't exist anymore. Either that or just +1ed your unban appeal.
Also on how late this report was opened is funny as hell.

I just believe everyone could be forgived if they show they can be forgiven.

Eggsteen

update: Riddick will not accept this unban appeal cause of the stuff Jedi are doing right now, and is making this my punishment for something that has happened 6 months back

Trigger

update: Riddick will not accept this unban appeal cause of the stuff Jedi are doing right now, and is making this my punishment for something that has happened 6 months back
Well on the bright side...
Trooper is pretty fun ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.