414th’s Reputation

Hydro

To put it bluntly, the small cuts aren’t working if you are still getting this many complaints from others on the server. Also, other people shouldn’t need to babysit your battalion if you aren’t on as some of us have our own responsibilities to uphold while on the field or on ship.
That’s one of the reasons we made this post, to learn who’s doing what, and then we remove them permanently.
I’m not asking to babysit, we already basically do, a little over half act like edgy 10 year olds. I’m just asking to report any time someone sees a 414th minging on the server.

Trooper15

No one is "babysitting". Its informing the CO of trooper's mingey actions if it becomes noticeable during everyday duties on ship and some of us cant be on everday due to real life situations. (Work, school, etc.)
We understand that but still you are expecting us to watch your troopers and say if they are doing good that still falls to the leads job it is a responsibility all leaders have you need to keep an eye on your troops if you need you can appoint some to a enforcer position to enforce your rules, but at this point it is up to only you, and Van have disappeared for too long whenever you are on you disappear to God knows where and then expect them to behave.
people are alot like children if you aren't present, you will lose their respect, and eventually they will just stop listening to even you. it already has happened to Van and now it has started with you
Simply if we do that they will lose more respect for you because you need help to lead your own troops. Im sorry, but I will not partake in the policing of your troops due to that, and I don't think anyone else should because you are already losing control of them you have to take the responsibility or I'm afraid this will end badly

Last edited:

Trigger

Explain
Edit: I know you’re salty with the 414th because of many reasons but that’s no reason to spread slander about our battalion, AnimalMother
I'm gonna have to agree with Pelt here. You guys just need to chill a little. All they are asking if for a little help and criticism. No harm in helping them. So there's no need to throw hurtful words at their regiment.

Hydro

Thank you, Trigger, you guys have been leaving out the “how to improve part” in your criticisms, this isn’t a “roast us” thread. We need actual ways on how to improve, or maybe I should be more clear.
1. Literally advice on learning how to lead a battalion more efficiently as well as effectively. Not saying we don’t have any, just something to help me and Aquis.
2. Any names, actions, or instances of where 414th were minging, don’t bother letting us know if you don’t know the exact details either. For all you know, you could be hearing rumors or old information that could be only made to ruin our reputations.
3. Don’t be afraid to say something good that we’re doing, if you don’t have anything good to say I would like you to say everything that’s wrong with our battalion and how we can improve it.
4. Explain any of the reasons you give, if you don’t give any reasons, even positive, you will be ignored
Thank you for reading

Trooper15

Thank you, Trigger, you guys have been leaving out the “how to improve part” in your criticisms, this isn’t a “roast us” thread. We need actual ways on how to improve, or maybe I should be more clear.
1. Literally advice on learning how to lead a battalion more efficiently as well as effectively. Not saying we don’t have any, just something to help me and Aquis.
2. Any names, actions, or instances of where 414th were minging, don’t bother letting us know if you don’t know the exact details either. For all you know, you could be hearing rumors or old information that could be only made to ruin our reputations.
3. Don’t be afraid to say something good that we’re doing, if you don’t have anything good to say I would like you to say everything that’s wrong with our battalion and how we can improve it.
4. Explain any of the reasons you give, if you don’t give any reasons, even positive, you will be ignored
Thank you for reading

You did make the guys competent you guys just sort a disappeared on them, and now they don't listen. It is still recoverable, but you guys just need to stick with them more instead of disappearing to God knows where once you get on that is all you really need to do.
The reason they are probably doing this is because they are just used to doing their own thing you guys have been out for like 4 weeks now, and from the very get go the leaders were either inactive or nowhere to be found while they were on the server, I may have been a bit harsh before, but it was the truth, and it did tell you how to fix your regiment, PTs will be a good start, but you will have to start taking more action, and staying around your troops more often. I get that you aren't supposed to be babying them, but they have been neglected so far, so they will not listen at first, but they will eventually if you stay with them and earn their respect.

I will support you guys doing this and I will give you advice if needed, or if approached for some (most likely never will happen due to lack of lead experience), but I will do no more. You guys will shape the destiny of your regiment, but it is up to you two, and you two alone to do it.
I understand this will be hard for you guys, but it must happen, you must prove to everyone that you can help yourselves before they are willing to help you.
I'm sorry, but I cannot help anymore than these words of advice, I hope you guys take to it, because I wanna see the 414th flourish even though I still feel a bit betrayed I will still show my support for your regiment, and prey to God that it stops being a retextured SPADE

Last edited:

Fuzz

Project Senior Game Master
Republic High Command
Website
steamcommunity.com
Ion and Pelt you did ask for honest opinions from everybody, you can defend your men all you want, but you have to find why your battalion is causing these opinions on the 414th and fix them.

Sharp

To add on to Fuzz:

I get you guys are trying to reform your regiment but the thing is you asked for opinions and got offended when you got told the truth and kinda rejected it, therefore ruining your battalions rep even more. You guys need to take criticism and deal with it, instead of denying it. You might not like the criticism, but it's the truth.

Sharp

And to add on to Van Pelt asking for how to improve, it's simple:
Discipline

All the troopers lack discipline. Even if there is a strike system in place, you need to show them you mean business.

Hydro

To add on to Fuzz:

I get you guys are trying to reform your regiment but the thing is you asked for opinions and got offended when you got told the truth and kinda rejected it, therefore ruining your battalions rep even more. You guys need to take criticism and deal with it, instead of denying it. You might not like the criticism, but it's the truth.
Yeah, sorry, I do sometimes get offended. I apologize to everyone.

Hydro

You say that, but do you actually apologize or do you just want to improve your rep?
I mean it, I don’t get angry often and when I do I look like a flustered prick, I just want to apologize for getting all pissy on your guys’ asses

Ion

Thank you guys for all of your input, I have definately seen improvement in the way my troopers have been acting lately and I will do my best to keep it this way. Once again, thank you for the constructive criticism

Trigger

Thank you guys for all of your input, I have definately seen improvement in the way my troopers have been acting lately and I will do my best to keep it this way. Once again, thank you for the constructive criticism
You welcome B