414th’s Reputation

Ion

I appreciate your future presense at the PT but know that I do care about getting rid of minges. I have already banned someone in the battalion for minging when I was on but from what I've heard, the minging occurs when Im not on and so far ive only got 2 reports, which is why this forum post was made

Ion

I hope by Sharp and I doing PT we can teach you how to do PT as well as how to act on ship. Nobody says you can’t unwind or get informal, but having your men go around sniffing people’s asses and going “You smell like poopy” ain’t exactly the most mature thing (who know who I’m talking about).
Thank you for teaching me the correct way to do PT and that person who said that did so when i wasnt on and thanks to you telling me, he has got 1/2 strikes

Trigger

I agree with all of the points stated above. I have seen nothing but minging from the 414th, including their CO. I think you need to be a little more selective with your recruitment if you want a better regiment.

Ion

I agree with all of the points stated above. I have seen nothing but minging from the 414th, including their CO. I think you need to be a little more selective with your recruitment if you want a better regiment.
Names? Instances?

Trigger

Names? Instances?
I don't know the names of your troopers, but everyone I've seen has been minging except for maybe Hydro. I've seen them console killing themselves and flinging themselves into mp or over ledges. Ive heard them saying memes and other out of character things.

Last edited:

Trooper15

Can you give an example?
Eh yes but really most of what I experienced has already been said like all that hasn't been said is some 414th troopers yelling about anal rape because a medic was asking people if they wanted to do medical RP. I cant remember their names Bc this happened like two days ago

Ion

Eh yes but really most of what I experienced has already been said like all that hasn't been said is some 414th troopers yelling about anal rape because a medic was asking people if they wanted to do medical RP. I cant remember their names Bc this happened like two days ago
Noted

Wolverine

Dose this happen frequently

Trooper15

Dose this happen frequently
They do similar stuff all the time really annoying at this point.
This is the reason I didn't want to get on my old 414th, and why I sounded depressed when I did.
There was a promise of it being different from Spade, but so far little improvements if any at all. I get that you wanna take baby steps, but this is just ridiculous. If rules are made they will be broken behind your back.
You can make more rules, and remind them that they aren't supposed to minge, but that doesn't stop them from doing it, when they realize that they can get away with it extremely easily, but you can also catch them easily. The rules need to actually be enforced, and so far I have only seen no real action to do just that just made a new 3rd in command that can barely control them to put it lightly, and made more rules.

Last edited:

Winters

Now I have a bit to add. This is compiled from friends and my own opinions.

1) Not professional in the slightest, with its demographic seeming to enjoy that (kudos to them)

2) Lack of training in many departments that came to become a drawback during ops.

3) The regimental specialization of "water" has to lead to many quotes like "yeet water boys" and I believe currently promotes that playstyle of "yeet water"

4) Whenever one of the 414th is an event char I honestly feel the urge to kill them which seems like a common sentiment on the server with event chars but I am a goddamn European player with his whole characters lore around not wanting to do that. TD: DR bad at RP5

5) Unorganized, the way they behave like "loose children" at times off and on the ship. A collective hivemind.

6) Age, now this is something you can't help but it seems a lot of them are younger.

7) Spoiled? I have so many accounts of 414th receiving shotguns or z6's its crazy (haven't seen it myself just yet)

Fulfillment of assigned duties: 0.5/2.5
Organization: 0.5/2.5
Discipline: 0.5/2.5
Personality: 0.25/2.5
Overall rating of 1.75/10

Lead by example and those will take a drastic upswing, for further details contact me on discord.

*Note most of the things I pointed out aren't inherently a bad regiment just environment and external view

-Sr Commander Odin

KeplerMan

Your XO treats everything as a joke I’ve never seen him be serious. You wanna fix problems, start with the people in charge

Ion

They do similar stuff all the time really annoying at this point.(this is the reason I didn't want to get on my old 414th, and why I sounded depressed when I did because there was a promise of it being different from Spade, but so far little improvements but nothing for it to be different. I get that you wanna take baby steps, but this is just ridiculous, how mingey they can get )

1) Not professional in the slightest, with its demographic seeming to enjoy that (kudos to them)

2) Lack of training in many departments that came to become a drawback during ops.

3) The regimental specialization of "water" has to lead to many quotes like "yeet water boys" and I believe currently promotes that playstyle of "yeet water"

4) Whenever one of the 414th is an event char I honestly feel the urge to kill them which seems like a common sentiment on the server with event chars but I am a goddamn European player with his whole characters lore around not wanting to do that. TD: DR bad at RP5

5) Unorganized, the way they behave as a collective on and off-ship is enough of an example

6) Age, now this is something you can't help but it seems a lot of them are younger.

7) Spoiled? I have so many accounts of 414th receiving shotguns or z6's its crazy (haven't seen it myself just yet)

Lead by example and those will take a drastic upswing, for further details contact me on discord.

-Sr Commander Odin
I do have to say you are wrong about off ship events. The 414th are ontop of shit when it comes to sticking together, watching rear while the main force moves up many times, or defending a direction. 414th may not be good on ship but they are some of the best troopers in my eyes when it comes to being organized in events compared to what ive seen from other battalions. Hell I was even told that Biological deemed the 414th the best in one CQC cert training session out of everyone a day or two ago

Last edited:

Archer

Counter Guardian

5) Unorganized, the way they behave like "loose children" at times off and on the ship. A collective hivemind.

*Note most of the things I pointed out aren't inherently a bad regiment just environment and external view

-Sr Commander Odin
Jesus do you have ratings for every battalion like that?