414th’s Reputation

Ion

I do have to say you are wrong about off ship events. The 414th are ontop of shit when it comes to sticking together, watching rear while the main force moves up many times, or defending a direction. 414th may not be good on ship but they are some of the best troopers in my eyes when it comes to being organized in events compared to what ive seen from other battalions. Hell I was even told that the 414th was deemed the best in one CQC cert training session a day or two ago
Your XO treats everything as a joke I’ve never seen him be serious. You wanna fix problems, start with the people in charge
Just because you havent seen him serious doesnt mean he isnt. He is serious 90% of the time and teaches the troopers patrol routes and keeping them quiet in formation when needed, not to mention the amount of dedication he has by helping me establish all of the 414th's rules and managing the discord and the members in it

Ion

This minging problem is going to be fixed tonight. And if anyone continues to minge after PT, they will be automatically kicked from the Battalion.

D.E.X

Ion everything you just said in that reply is wrong.
I've seen on multiple occasions the exact opposite i dont want to generalize the entire regiment but somethings obviously wrong if i barely see your regiment and i view it as a fuck around or minge batt.

Ion

I dont want to seem like a dick when I say this cuz its not my intention but maybe you should be more active during events to see our full potential. Before you start typing furiously just know they are mingey when I am not around based off recent reports and that is going to change

Sharp

I dont want to seem like a dick when I say this cuz its not my intention but maybe you should be more active during events to see our full potential. Before you start typing furiously just know they are mingey when I am not around based off recent reports and that is going to change

He saw them firsthand yesterday during the event

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
414th are the "children" on the ship, not because of age, but because of how they act.
-Mingery
-Disorganized
-Lack of leadership
-Undisciplined
-Generally a headache to deal with
-Are NOT on top of things from what I've seen

I suggest cutting off all the dead weight in you battalion (Which is quite a bit) and to reduce your recruitment as it encourages more minges.

-Naz

Trooper15

I mean that isn't an excuse it is still fault of the troopers and the people who were supposed to be keeping them in line

Honestly I have seen them minge front of you, and you not bat an eye, but it triples when you aren't there, and then you create rules that wind up being pointless or in my experience make me not wanna get on it you don't need 9 rules to keep people in line, and making a rule trying to force people to be active on a squad that does nothing, but minge,
90% of the time we spend on the server is on the ship, and throughout all of that 414th are minges. I don't care how many rules you make or PTs you put them through you have to make an real example, and keep an eye on them because your 3rd in command cannot control them your 2nd in command in inactive, that leaves only you and to me it seems like you are going to put them through a PT then forget all about this, keep an eye on them this time and dish out punishments when needed. A PT is only a temporary fix it will not fix stuff in the long run that is why you must take more action or else this will "bad rep" will just get worse.

Last edited:

Jellyton

If you don’t already, follow the training guide that was just released. If a CT is a PSC, then they’re good candidates to join your battalion. PSC shows they’ve been on the server, and probably plan on staying on the server.

Just wanted to mention that if you weren’t already informed.

Nines

The Roster is rather large being a custom regiment. I've gotten a lot of reports about 414th minging around, so the battalion it's self are in the cross hairs of being watched constantly. :)

Ion

The Roster is rather large being a custom regiment. I've gotten a lot of reports about 414th minging around, so the battalion it's self are in the cross hairs of being watched constantly. :)
It will shrink down to its normal capacity of 10 within the next few days

Hydro

Your XO treats everything as a joke I’ve never seen him be serious. You wanna fix problems, start with the people in
charge
Sadly, in game I see what you mean, we’re a heavily discord reliant battalion so, I do tend to say something that can be not very serious or a joke. The rest of the things in Discord are usually serious or orders from me, I could try to be serious and give orders in Garry’s mod but, it inefficient and most of the time about 1 second late. I formally apologize to anyone who has seen me do this.

Hydro

If you don’t already, follow the training guide that was just released. If a CT is a PSC, then they’re good candidates to join your battalion. PSC shows they’ve been on the server, and probably plan on staying on the server.

Just wanted to mention that if you weren’t already informed.
I read it myself, I can’t say the same for the others though, Jelly. I think you’re right and we should’ve been recruiting more trusted players than just whoever was on the server at the time. If we eventually have a few open slots and do tryouts, I would suggest to make our tryouts require atleast a PSC+ to attend

Hydro

414th are the "children" on the ship, not because of age, but because of how they act.
-Mingery
-Disorganized
-Lack of leadership
-Undisciplined
-Generally a headache to deal with
-Are NOT on top of things from what I've seen

I suggest cutting off all the dead weight in you battalion (Which is quite a bit) and to reduce your recruitment as it encourages more minges.

-Naz
We’ve been trying to cut the dead weight off for at least 2 weeks now, they only act bad whenever Aquis, Rabid or, I are not on or we weren’t paying attention. As well as the recent minor cuts of people who’ve been caught red handed by us or have been reported by another player.

What I’m trying to say is; we need people to be vigilant for whenever a 414th trooper breaks any server rules at all. We’re telling our trooper to do the same. This reply was not just meant for Naz, this was meant for the general idea of seeing some 414th minging.

Reactions: Ion

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
We’ve been trying to cut the dead weight off for at least 2 weeks now, they only act bad whenever Aquis, Rabid or, I are not on or we weren’t paying attention. As well as the recent minor cuts of people who’ve been caught red handed by us or have been reported by another player.

What I’m trying to say is; we need people to be vigilant for whenever a 414th trooper breaks any server rules at all. We’re telling our trooper to do the same. This reply was not just meant for Naz, this was meant for the general idea of seeing some 414th minging.
To put it bluntly, the small cuts aren’t working if you are still getting this many complaints from others on the server. Also, other people shouldn’t need to babysit your battalion if you aren’t on as some of us have our own responsibilities to uphold while on the field or on ship.

Ion

To put it bluntly, the small cuts aren’t working if you are still getting this many complaints from others on the server. Also, other people shouldn’t need to babysit your battalion if you aren’t on as some of us have our own responsibilities to uphold while on the field or on ship.
No one is "babysitting". Its informing the CO of trooper's mingey actions if it becomes noticeable during everyday duties on ship and some of us cant be on everday due to real life situations. (Work, school, etc.)