414th’s Reputation

Hydro

In all Seriousness, Me and Aquis want Constructive Criticisms.
Aquis and I have been worried that our efforts are not enough, and we need constructive criticisms and how to improve our battalion.

Sharp

honestly?

ever since I saw your regiment (including in the present) i've thought of the 414th as a joke because they are full of minges and a few retards (No offense to them)

they also are really annoying and mingey. for example one of them tried to upload a virus onto a computer and when I approached him about it he and his buddies kept trying to talk over me til rabid told them to shut the fuck up

rabid's good though, he isn't mingey and keeps the troopers in check

tl;dr your regiment is full of people who represent the regiment poorly, and in order to do that they need to be given one warning then kicked and the CO doesn't really represent the regiment either, especially with the mass recruiting that happens and the way he conducts himself as a gm

Hydro

honestly?

ever since I saw your regiment (including in the present) i've thought of the 414th as a joke because they are full of minges and a few retards (No offense to them)

they also are really annoying and mingey. for example one of them tried to upload a virus onto a computer

tl;dr your regiment is full of people who represent the regiment poorly, and in order to do that they need to be given one warning then kicked and the CO doesn't really represent the regiment either, especially with the mass recruiting that happens and the way he conducts himself as a gm
We want this to be a decently respected battalion and we are trying to remove them so we aren’t seen as a joke, if you could DM me some names we can handle them.

Sharp

honestly I don't remember their names because they all look the same and act the same, but Rabid knows what I'm talking about

Ion

We already have a 2 strike system. I have already banned someone from the battalion for minging. And a few have strikes already

Elia

I Recently just Joined the 414th,they tend to be Cringy during debrief basicly Regimentals mostly but yeah

Reactions: Ion

Lock

Project Admin
Yes I have already told all troopers to attend. They are great during events, they just need to be better on the ship
This is what I've noticed. 414th members are fine and do well during events, but on the ship they can act out of line. There is some humor in their actions, but it is at times unnecessary. It is something that should be addressed.

Reactions: Ion

Ion

This is what I've noticed. 414th members are fine and do well during events, but on the ship they can act out of line. There is some humor in their actions, but it is at times unnecessary. It is something that should be addressed.
I have noticed this as well and we are taking action to build discipline on the ship such as PT and harsher rules

Trooper15

Ion I have seen some of them minge most of them don't do it in front of you if you want to stop the minging actually do something about it, watch them while cloaked then you might actually catch the Minges because, so far it is just another Spade.

Ion

I have staff watching them when im not on and they inform me when they minge, then they get 1 strike out of 2. If you have any names or can name an incident Ace, ill be happy to crack down on said individual

Archer

Counter Guardian
Honestly Ion, you want them to change? Lead by example, punish those that refuse to better their behavior. They conform to the standards that you set and exemplify, and right now your example ain't great

Ion

Honestly Ion, you want them to change? Lead by example, punish those that refuse to better their behavior. They conform to the standards that you set and exemplify, and right now your example ain't great
Ill do my best to change my example and be a lot more strict. PT will be frequent so we hope that weed out the minges.

GamingDogg

I'm troubled here because you want your men to be more serious on ship but that can only be achieved if you actually lead by example. If you first instilled that minging was bad when they first joined and that you have a certain standard then you wouldn't have this problem but because you haven't they are doing what you have in the past. I'm going to be at that PT and see what needs to be changed for the better - Valdez

Ill do my best to change my example and be a lot more strict. PT will be frequent so we hope that weed out the minges.
I hope by Sharp and I doing PT we can teach you how to do PT as well as how to act on ship. Nobody says you can’t unwind or get informal, but having your men go around sniffing people’s asses and going “You smell like poopy” ain’t exactly the most mature thing (who know who I’m talking about).