When you first joined PR

Jellyton

I was sitting there playing Rainbow Six: Siege, when I get a message from Felix, saying that he found a server that was everything he had wanted and they needed another 212th group. (This was 8 months after the fall of VG, of which the starting 212th of our time all came from.) He stated how the owner, a guy named Riddick had decided to give us the 212th and if we were not idiots, we'd keep it. I was hesitant on joining but hell I did it anyway. Map was Edu Base, and it was during the August deployment of 2018. I got in, got trained real fast by a dude who I cant remember (I could not understand him, but this being my 6th experience I already knew what to do), and bam, finished training, got invited to 212th, was made XO of the 212th squad. Stuck with it for a few days, got hooked after about a week.
Hah, joined at the same time. Arrived on Eadu base when I originally wanted to join the community permanently. Before I joined once just to check it out. I forgot exactly who I was trained by. I think it was Fudall. I walked to the Medbay and saw (if I'm not mistaken, I can't remember if it was 212th + 327th or just 327th) but 3 frontline battalions living in harmony, 501st, 212th, and 327th all living together in harmony. My first event was after I became a HERMIT squad trooper on that one map where Riddick recorded the Tri-Droid footage with the beached boat, and we have done a survival event on there before as well. Then I continued playing ever since that day. There haven't been many days between then and now where I wasn't on the server.

#LongLivePR

Trooper15

When I first joined PR I was a slightly mingey dickhead, apologized "too much", overacted over little shit, and overall was just unpleasant, but that was like a year ago as of the moment, and I changed for the better by now. At least I think so after so long. Anyways I joined 104th got blacklisted from it after a while for a few reasons joined the 501st a little bit later, left the 501st then joined again then it died when I became a CPL, And that's pretty much the story of my time at PR well at least the first few months.

Last edited:

Apollo

I first joined alongside Nemesis during a time called "hell week", which was a result of Frisky's video pulling in lots of minges and shit. Basically had an entire week dedicated to beating the living shit out of people until they left the server, leaving only the serious and dedicated players. I ended up leaving the 2nd day of hell week, and returned in December of last year. Got trained by Bio, joined the 41st cause the armour looked cool, and here we are!

*Alex*

I joined a while back ago as a cringy ass name and was super, super serious. Then as time developed I got more lax, and after forever, stuck with Alex as my name. I joined as a CT on my main and stayed until I became 501st when they came back not too long ago, then 414th. One of the first few things I can remember off the top of my head is when Aquis was a small 187th.

Throttle

I joined during a time where one of the most recent Last Bastion rendition was shut down, and for good now. I used to be back of the old Community at LB during 2015 which Riddick and Posieden first worked on, Riddick being one of the Co-Owners. He left later after, and so did the other owners until a new one came and pushed the server to mix with Geestley's. That's when I stopped following it.
During this time I found out about PR and Riddick's role in it from a friend in the old 501st Discord of 2015 LB, and came from one of the other server I had formed a bond with aswell to hangout with Project Renegade, because I recognize 2 Staff Oldies and I know the server is going to be great. I first joined way back when near, a few or so weeks after the server launched and joined the 501st. Later I transitioned to the 212th due to the 501st being, well, dead. And here I am now.