When you first joined PR

Wolverine

This thread is for story’s of people’s first experience on the server, I remember that before PR I played on an imperial RP server called shadow gaming, it was falling apart at the time and had an average of like 4 players on each day, then in the discord I saw someone named Poseidon talking to some of the players about how shitty the server was, which it was pretty bad and he mentioned a server called PR, I dm’ed him about the sever cause I knew that my current server wasn’t going to last and he told me about all the custom content and I was sold, I spent 40 min downloading the content pack and got on at 12 at night and was shown all the custom shit I had never seen before I distinctly remember seeing the tri droid for the first time, I knew that this server was special and the next day I got in and got trained then 5 months of my life went by.

Last edited:

Eggsteen

I got GMOD cause of Frisky’s YouTube channel cause the server looked fucking dope as shit.
I couldn’t join cause I couldn’t find the IP and the server so I joined Zephr, met palpy (skens) and then I joined PR. I joined, and bam, I met skens 2x. after a couple weeks (1 week) I bought Jedi. I was ducking clueless on how wiltos worked. Now it’s like secound nature to me

Trigger

Well let's see...
I had bought Gmod a while back, but I didn't really know what to do with it besides fuck around with my friends in singleplayer.
While I was scrolling through YouTube watching some random SW vids, I came across a Frisky video of him playing something called Star Wars RP on Gmod. I was instantly hooked. I found the specific server he was playing on, named Project Renegade, downloaded the content, and finally first joined on December 24th, 2017. From there on I met some cool guys like Owen (Tyr), Gamma, and Bork. I joined the 327th Star Corps and spent much of my early time there. Project Renegade was my first server and I've stuck with it ever since.

Sharp

First Day - Battle of Geonosis. The event itself was decent, just kinda blegh because there was like 72 players.

The good part was that Chronic raided during the end of the event, and it was fucking crazy when we got back. Poseidon eventually godded me and a few other non minges, modeled us as commandoes, and gave us miniguns. We were the Minge Crusaders and ran around RDMing all the minges as they tried to rush the bridge (keep in mind this was before the second entrance so we just defended elevator). It eventually came to where Riddick activated hyperspace and said over voice amp that the ship had some plague from Hyperspace

All in all, one of my most favorite moments on the server

Dazz

I got kidnapped by Nines. First experience was waiting in a 10 minute line just to get night vision.

Marball

Project Admin
I remember joining way back on the 21st of December 2018, before I joined I spent a solid 2 hours trying to load in because, me being the big smart I am, decided to play without the content pack. So after I got trained I spent a further hour downloading the content pack. After I downloaded the content pack and logged back on I joined the 187th as they where the only battalion holding tryouts and I became a 187th trainee. I remember that first event with the 187th as I was a recon and spent most of my time looking on the roofs for enemies. Just from that simple experience, I was hooked.
5/6 months later and I’m a MSGT and the 187th co.
I fuckin love this place and community.

Poseidon

First day I joined PR was when it was locked and still in development, fun fact, I was originally gonna be the first Jedi General, then I decided to join Navy.

Fretwell

When I first joined PR, Rome was still Shock CO, Naz was active, Akatosh was Plo Koon, you saluted Director Cort Davin, Static X Nation walked around in ARC armor. A lot has changed since then.

It was around September or late August 2018. I spent a Good amount of Time as a CT until I joined 21st for a small amount of time. Good times.

Lazz

When i first joined i was greeted by Bio, he was still doing his ARC testing then and he trained me, after that i drifted around for a few Min after that my first event happened, during that CT's had Like no orders so i tagged along with a blue boi i have never heard of halfway into the mission after following they asked of i wanted to join i said yes and i was the 414th that was my first day in PR

Trigger

When I first joined PR, Rome was still Shock CO, Naz was active, Akatosh was Plo Koon, you saluted Director Cort Davin, Static X Nation walked around in ARC armor. A lot has changed since then.
LMFAO

Ion

When I 1st joined, I joined the 501st with Spectre as the CO then we transferred over to 187th. Riddick still had his green ARC trooper armor. I have to admit I was mingey when I 1st joined since I didnt really grasp the concept of RP. But my CO and the community as a whole helped me on the path to greatness. Love yall

PolandCanIntoSpace

A day after I left GMing on Icefuse I joined PR. Straight up the first person I met was the 212th CO with homicidal tendencies. Then joined 327th with the only other 327th being Contort. 21st SGT Forty became 327th CO, being one of the founding members, the battalion kept getting better from then on. It went well until Toron got his own squad and I wasn't there to control him.

Ya Boi Sierron

Project Game Master
Before PR opened I was on CDX, all who were donators there got their equivalent new stuff on PR, so on opening day, I was the first jet trooper, I was firstly Admiral's Guard, under the command of a guy called grey, when Rome moved in as shock CO, we left for command of the 104th.

Biological

I was sitting there playing Rainbow Six: Siege, when I get a message from Felix, saying that he found a server that was everything he had wanted and they needed another 212th group. (This was 8 months after the fall of VG, of which the starting 212th of our time all came from.) He stated how the owner, a guy named Riddick had decided to give us the 212th and if we were not idiots, we'd keep it. I was hesitant on joining but hell I did it anyway. Map was Edu Base, and it was during the August deployment of 2018. I got in, got trained real fast by a dude who I cant remember (I could not understand him, but this being my 6th experience I already knew what to do), and bam, finished training, got invited to 212th, was made XO of the 212th squad. Stuck with it for a few days, got hooked after about a week.

Sizarion

Project Game Master
Same with Biological. I was playing Killing Floor 2, then I had a friend named Swordfish (A friend I met on my first SWRP server and subsequently hung out with a lot in later servers) message me about Project Renegade, saying it was amazing and it basically fit what we liked about our first SWRP server. He also mentioned how Riddick sounded a lot like our director from our first SWRP server and figured they were the same person (Later found out they were not).

So I came here to check it out and first thing I hear upon loading in was Squirrel screaming across the entire ship with calling us mongoloids and to get to briefing. I almost left right then and there, but I decided to give y'all a chance.

Jellyton

Before PR opened I was on CDX, all who were donators there got their equivalent new stuff on PR, so on opening day, I was the first jet trooper, I was firstly Admiral's Guard, under the command of a guy called grey, when Rome moved in as shock CO, we left for command of the 104th.
Oh how the tables have turned.