Reviving The 212th Attack Battalion

Do you want the 212th Attack Battalion Resurrected ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feds

Don't think we need another battalion at the moment, especially when there's already talk of implementing Spec Ops groups (RC and ARC), but maybe we should give 212th and other lore battalions a shot after the squad system gets implemented.

If only so that at least one battalion gets set into the system while the rest work to adapt to it.
We already did

Otaku

But they were there in the past you not really adding anything or losing anything by putting it in again your giving your players more of a choice that is just my opinion

Otaku

327th barely featured in canon I'm not gonna lie you guys have all the battalions that ppl barely know about like th GM's and the 104th at least yall don't have the 41st

Otaku

Who was the Captain of the 212th anyway I bet it was someone who couldn't control or command his men

Otaku

Do you know what lead him to quit if so then that was the problem not the battalion it self

Do you know what lead him to quit if so then that was the problem not the battalion it self
While him quitting only after three days doesn't necessarily say that it was because of the battalion (or at least whom it composed of), it doesn't make a good image for 212th.

And if 212th were to be added, they might as well replace one of the other battalions. Only problem is that all battalions are occupied to a decent amount and I'm certain most of the players in them won't want to have to switch battalions.

Otaku

I mean we can do a servey and ask them if they are happy with the regiments they are in

Otaku

I am not getting the real reason was it something personal or something I'm only getting tidbits of info can I get the full story of why it got removed

Otaku

You guys really are a stickler for change huh

Otaku

I just saying that this can be beneficial under the right command that is all

StaticNation

I already said this isn't happening
We're not going to be adding any battalions till we're more comfortable with the state of our current battalions. As of now, a couple of our battalions are lacking members so we are working on fixing that. Until then, no additional battalions will be added.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Locking this thread to avoid further argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.