Nexu's Game Master Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicknose

Project Game Master
Battalion Officer
So I've let this sit for a while to see if anyone shares my sentiment. I believe preparation for an application no matter where shows diligence and dedication to the craft. This application could have used a lot more preparation or even retrospective edits.

Three images have been linked the first two have circled in areas I find problematic that no one mentioned.

1. Definitely a pet peeve but I believe it's worth highlighting that you can get very obsessed which can be a virtue but is something you may want to meditate on.
2. The question wasn't read. Sure its a similar and simple system but again a really silly mistake to make on an app showing the amount of time dedicated to it.
3. Perhaps is flying right over my head but I believe that sentence wasn't finished, tieing into my previous point.
4. The "but" I believe its meant to convey comedy which is something is app cannot afford with its already lackluster design, time dedicated to and grammar.
5. Maybe fully off the mark here but the third picture showing the chat could be seen as a red flag for a GM that likes to punish or "botch the dice".
6. Untrustworthy in my eyes due to two altercation one personal and one staff related. Can elaborate if needed.
7. Across the board poor grammar. Try Grammarly.

I know people view me as a hardass, often times its misunderstood RP however staff applications to me are an important matter as often enough if a staff member causes issues down the line it is up to the Admin team to look into it.

Inherently I do not mind the application, I do believe we need more GM's and Nexus is dedicated. However, personally, I would like to revisit this in a reapplication that has more effort put into it.

-Marshal Commander Athena
If you're going to criticize someone for bad grammar at least have good grammar yourself.

Flare

Project Senior Game Master
Battalion Officer
I withdraw my +1 and change it to a -1.
Athena brings up wonderful points, The Application could use work as well, with it seeming a bit rushed. Definitely an oversight on my part.

Also, Nexu. The Holocron fading away was meant to be serious but you turned it into something unserious in seconds.

Jellyton

I withdraw my +1 and change it to a -1.
Athena brings up wonderful points, The Application could use work as well, with it seeming a bit rushed. Definitely an oversight on my part.

Also, Nexu. The Holocron fading away was meant to be serious but you turned it into something unserious in seconds.
-1, I also withdraw my +1, for sure a major oversight on my part, I skimmed over the application quickly and from my point of view some of the plus +1s on this app are from favoritisim, not from the application its self, which is what we're voting on.

Nathan [HD]

Hes a good lad and i think he did some good work with assisting that being said i dont know about the app itself, for the reasons athena brings up im going to have to say Neutral for now.
Edit: Btw in your event script you specified the number of enemies. from my personal experience you shouldnt do that mostly say Hundred(s) or large amounts not specific numbers.

Poseidon

Accepted
DM me on Discord to set up your interview dates, you may choose from Monday, March 10th to Monday, March 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.