Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexu

In-Game Name: 414th XO SGT 018 Aliik

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126421088

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213107905

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: 252+

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: kicked by riddick, as a joke he kicked me with a little heart because i was annoying him about 501st aha.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period: Yes! I was an admin on an JvS icefuse server during august of 2018.

Do you have experience with Serverguard commands? Yes! If you are talking about ULX i am experienced with it.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I believe I can help the Server out in many ways, I can make it a environment that everyone will come to enjoy. I'm familiar to how stuff works as i have been on the server for quite awhile, I know basic ULX and Ive already been GMing with nines a bit here and there. I want to Ensure that the role play is enforced and are maintained and enjoyed. But i want to help out any way possible. Even if its small things like mini events or Shadowing and helping a GM. I think i would be a valuable asset to the staff team and I will always try to prove myself. I recently been helping Nines GM around the base and do horror events and I think my better judgement and my all round good work ethic would help out the server for a long time coming. I also can bring new ideas to the server, and supply the server with more events whenever see fit, after GMing with nines I think I understand how the server's GMing works I've been a GM in the past on a different server so i know how to keep a player entertained and wanting more,a
Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I want everyone to have the best experience as they are giving us their time, and I am volunteering my own time to give others a suitable roleplay experience. I believe they deserve The best experience. I want people to enjoy the server as much as i do. I also want to better the future of the server and provide a game master to member relationship. I want to be able to create environments that people will love for days coming, I think becoming GM would be very beneficial for me and The renegades future.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I am really good at setting moods, As well as other things, I’ve been game mastering with nines here and there during events etc, I am also extremely active and have a bunch of great ideas to bring to the fray, As PR needs game masters I hope I can step up to plate and be a great one. I’m really dedicated as well as very open minded and open to suggestions, From My gaming experience being a good GM comes with a lot of time and with the criticism of others.

Sample event (typed up event script): Troopers! We have recieved reports that an imperial prison barge, named "Purge" The notorious facility harboring 500 rebels mercanaries and thieves has recently been abandoned by imperials, We have reason to assume that is completely gone of all imperial life and the only thing left are a bit of supplies, Your job is to be extracting these supplies and getting off the Barge before any imperials come back. After explaining the mission, i would then bring the troopers to the landing pads and then send them off to the barge, Now the Purge is in lore an imperial prison abandoned by imps a scavenge team goes to scrap the remains, That will be us, the group will be forces to return to base soon after getting a few supplies, But they encounter some infected troopers and in great amounts strange things will happen in the barge, many people will get singled out and it will have to keep people on their toes. Troopers will have to work together to survive and extract, after extracting they will leave the barge and destroy it, in lore the troopers will be "bringing with them a horrific disease so lethal that within hours, nearly all aboard the Purge will die in ways too hideous to imagine." Making those who didnt seal their suits, or who got attacked by the death troopers infected,
Medics will have to try their best to cure the virus and the troopers will be under quarantine, BUuuuut they released a whole new monster on to the base, troopers will encounter a "juggernaut" of sorts, a death trooper that is a halucination, Troopers will have to band together to get out of the situation they have brought back to base, but the scene fades to black and all troopers wake up, they find them selves in a crashed lambda outside base and dont know whats going on, They will have to make their way back to base and fend off wild life, after this the event will be over and debrief will be called. The mission is supposed to result in failure, but they learn of a new threat the empire has been working on... or do they?

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?: Improvisation and adaptability.

How often can you be online?: I am on everyday after work from when i get home to before i go to sleep.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional): Nines, Flare

Last edited:

Dicknose

Project Game Master
Battalion Officer
+1. When he was helping nines he did good job

Lock

Project Admin
+1
Good player. Great addition to GM team if accepted.

Dazz

+1
A good lad
Great event idea
Would be a great addition to the GM Team.

Good luck Nexu!

Fuzz

Project Senior Game Master
Republic High Command
Website
steamcommunity.com
Seems like a great addition to the staff team, when Nines is giving you perms I do not see you abusing them, and you are making events a lot more enjoyable. BIG +1

Nines

I confirm my reference, for he has been working with me and I've been testing him on smaller events. Good Lad.

Naz

+1
+1

+1
+1
+1

Fuck, I dropped my +1s

Edit: It didn’t save, they’re all spread out on the draft, just trust me

Winters

So I've let this sit for a while to see if anyone shares my sentiment. I believe preparation for an application no matter where shows diligence and dedication to the craft. This application could have used a lot more preparation or even retrospective edits.

Three images have been linked the first two have circled in areas I find problematic that no one mentioned.

1. Definitely a pet peeve but I believe it's worth highlighting that you can get very obsessed which can be a virtue but is something you may want to meditate on.
2. The question wasn't read. Sure its a similar and simple system but again a really silly mistake to make on an app showing the amount of time dedicated to it.
3. Perhaps is flying right over my head but I believe that sentence wasn't finished, tieing into my previous point.
4. The "but" I believe its meant to convey comedy which is something is app cannot afford with its already lackluster design, time dedicated to and grammar.
5. Maybe fully off the mark here but the third picture showing the chat could be seen as a red flag for a GM that likes to punish or "botch the dice".
6. Untrustworthy in my eyes due to two altercation one personal and one staff related. Can elaborate if needed.
7. Across the board poor grammar. Try Grammarly.

I know people view me as a hardass, often times its misunderstood RP however staff applications to me are an important matter as often enough if a staff member causes issues down the line it is up to the Admin team to look into it.

Inherently I do not mind the application, I do believe we need more GM's and Nexus is dedicated. However, personally, I would like to revisit this in a reapplication that has more effort put into it.

-Marshal Commander Athena

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    131.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Unbenannt1.PNG
    Unbenannt1.PNG
    143.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    172.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Unbenannt1.PNG
    Unbenannt1.PNG
    197.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 2pSGZrQyQvm1-K65kdCpZw.png
    2pSGZrQyQvm1-K65kdCpZw.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 23

Nexu

The fifth picture was flare and myselfs.. weird send off on s character locks been playing awhile off, and it was at 12 am with no one on, my sentence was cut off when I pasted what I had been typing in google docs and I didn’t realize I didn’t copy it all, apologies. (Edit: The but wasn’t to convey humor, it’s apart of the event script)

Eggsteen

So I've let this sit for a while to see if anyone shares my sentiment. I believe preparation for an application no matter where shows diligence and dedication to the craft. This application could have used a lot more preparation or even retrospective edits.

Three images have been linked the first two have circled in areas I find problematic that no one mentioned.

1. Definitely a pet peeve but I believe it's worth highlighting that you can get very obsessed which can be a virtue but is something you may want to meditate on.
2. The question wasn't read. Sure its a similar and simple system but again a really silly mistake to make on an app showing the amount of time dedicated to it.
3. Perhaps is flying right over my head but I believe that sentence wasn't finished, tieing into my previous point.
4. The "but" I believe its meant to convey comedy which is something is app cannot afford with its already lackluster design, time dedicated to and grammar.
5. Maybe fully off the mark here but the third picture showing the chat could be seen as a red flag for a GM that likes to punish or "botch the dice".
6. Untrustworthy in my eyes due to two altercation one personal and one staff related. Can elaborate if needed.
7. Across the board poor grammar. Try Grammarly.

I know people view me as a hardass, often times its misunderstood RP however staff applications to me are an important matter as often enough if a staff member causes issues down the line it is up to the Admin team to look into it.

Inherently I do not mind the application, I do believe we need more GM's and Nexus is dedicated. However, personally, I would like to revisit this in a reapplication that has more effort put into it.

-Marshal Commander Athena
My dude
Your app has so much less stuff then this guy has
This motherfucker wrote a book

Status
Not open for further replies.