Inorganization and Lack of leadership

PolandCanIntoSpace

The format I listed above is what we should get too.

Right now LCPLs are acting like NCOs. High NCOs are acting as officers. NCOs and officers refuse to lead missions(I wont make a list).

Its exteamly stupid right now.

Antlion until you get a mic, leading in comms is not good enough.

PolandCanIntoSpace

I believe there should be more then 4 for battalion diversity, maybe 6. But as of now the only battalions that are necessary are the

Two frontlines: DOOM and 212th.

Hiding in a berry bush in a desert or snow biome: 41st

The Backbone: CTs

Security that should come: 5th fleet.

The other battalion should be different from the ones above. Mostly everything else is an excuse to have a high rank.

Last edited:

PolandCanIntoSpace

And then 108th can fit in there of course since they're just a 4 man fireteam.
Did you forget the last battalion?

Also 108th are irrelevent, including 414th. It was Riddicks idea to add custom squads who can get custom weapons

They are not battalions. The only paid squads that turned into a battalion is Doom and 41st.

Unless 58th turns into a legit spec ops battalion by accepting the custom spec ops squads which are all the custom squads, these squads are irrelevent to the problem and should be forgotten. 58th right now is a place holder for old officers to keep their rank.

Last edited:

Jellyton

108th doesn't matter on paper because its only 4 people, and it will always be 4 people. There will never be a need to remove it, and it would piss off 4 people that don't need to be pissed off. All members of which are all staff members lmao.

PolandCanIntoSpace

108th doesn't matter on paper because its only 4 people, and it will always be 4 people. There will never be a need to remove it, and it would piss off 4 people that don't need to be pissed off. All members of which are all staff members lmao.
We're talking about battalions here. They are just a squad. I'm not saying to remove it. It's just irrelevent to the topic because it's just a squad.

PolandCanIntoSpace

Sorry for any misunderstanding or if I seem too harsh.

I'm just focusing on the problem of leadership in events. Then to add on your your discussion of battalions.

Also good idea on dissolving unuseful battalions. Including shock but just replacing it with 5th as I heard.

Ion

104th is inactive anyways, and 187th along with 104th doesn't fill a necessary niche, which is why I'm recommending them to be dissolved.
I think 104th should be the only one to be dissolved. 187th has an active CO

I’m going to go out and say this: 104th hasn’t been able to fill a niche due to the lack of resource partitioning and resources that directly benefit the battalion (if we’re putting this in a biological aspect) as everybody SEEMS (from what I remember, correct me if I’m wrong) to be doing what the 104th can and/or vice versa and there isn’t enough focus on what the 104th was designed for: SAR and Hostage. Without those things, like any species that gets outcompeted and just isn’t fit for their given environment, it IS going to go extinct.

That being said, if you wanted to save it, more trainings focusing on said things (like Valdez attempted to do) plus GMs going out of their ways to give them the resources that make them thrive, albeit it has to make sense and fit in the event but you get my point (I’m hoping, at least).

Wolverine

It’s funny how many people that made fun of doom back when it was starting love it now.