Inorganization and Lack of leadership

[PS]Mimenza2002

So this last months I have noticed something and its the inorganization of people during events and other stuff, as well as the lack of leadership on certain people. This is driving to cluster fucks making people feel annoyed when getting on the server, this also makes the new players feel uncomfortable and unhappy so they leave in look for another server. I suggest a more serious RP and more big trainings so people learn how to move around during events instead of just walking around stupidly. Comment what do you think about the situation and a solution.

Wolverine

So this last months I have noticed something and its the inorganization of people during events and other stuff, as well as the lack of leadership on certain people. This is driving to cluster fucks making people feel annoyed when getting on the server, this also makes the new players feel uncomfortable and unhappy so they leave in look for another server. I suggest a more serious RP and more big trainings so people learn how to move around during events instead of just walking around stupidly. Comment what do you think about the situation and a solution.
Controlling 40+ people isn’t an easy thing you’d expect there to be a cluster fuck.

Ion

When I lead, I designate certain battalions to do certain things like rearguard, scouting, or just watching a certain area. I also enforce moving while keeping formation but I do have to say things can get hectic and when they do, you try your best to stay in control of the situation. Everyone leads differently but if a person is making bad calls that is getting the main attack force killed alot or making them unorganized, its needs to be addressed.

Sharp

Controlling 40+ people isn’t an easy thing you’d expect there to be a cluster fuck.

During Daedalus Part 2 I heard "Sharp" 40 times (I was counting).

I suggest a more serious RP and more big trainings so people learn how to move around during events instead of just walking around stupidly. Comment what do you think about the situation and a solution.

The problem with more seriousRP is that it is hard to do seriousRP with 30-50 people. Even if you can do seriousRP, it is hard to do genuinely good or intuitive roleplay with a mass amount.

And big trainings always end up being repetitive or just a nuisance in itself

Ion

And sometimes, people with leadership ranks may have one bad day where they dont lead as well as they usually do and that needs to be taken into consideration as well.

Wolverine

And big trainings always end up being repetitive or just a nuisance in itself[/QUOTE] and also for a select few people serious RP is just fucking boring I enjoy events a lot more if some funny shit happens or a reoccurring character comes back. Like fucking shady sam.

Ion

I believe leaders during events should take advice from the troopers they are leading during events. I have done that many times and it has worked out well

[PS]Mimenza2002

I believe leaders during events should take advice from the troopers they are leading during events. I have done that many times and it has worked out well
That one is true, I believe that one of the main steps to be a good leader, is listening

Reactions: Ion

Trooper15

I believe that it has to do a lot with alot of things like lack of respect for the leaders people like Felix who are excellent leaders (just from what I've seen IDK if this actually is common) are told no by their own men when they give a order, (this shouldn't happen unless they tell you to commit warcrimes or some shit like that).
I believe that there should be harsher punishments for disobaying orders like incarceration or something, because that type of behavior would never be accepted in any military real or otherwise. ( Its okay to joke around during a event as long as it doesn't effect the feel of it, AKA don't Rhee in the middle of a dramatic scene)

Last edited:

PolandCanIntoSpace

Here is the thing with COs, officers, NCOs, and enlisted.

For an example, in mission a CO isnt supposed to control 40+ people, he is only should control 4 officers that lead 2 NCOs each. Those NCOs are then controlling their own squadren of 4-6 enlisted.

There is a ranking system in the first place. And the higher the rank you go, the more you sacrifice your mingyness to serve your battalion by leading them.

But the surge of useless officers and NCOs has increased. This would happen in a system when teens think what actual leading is. Leading can be taught in many ways but some people are too thicc for that.

People can be a certain rank for soo long they manage to become a rank they shouldn't have been promoted too. I reccomend that high command actually lives up to what they said about PKs and demotions. If an NCO+(higher command itself included) cant get promoted or actually lead in a certain time frame, they should get demoted. As of lately everyone either has school, work or an LOA. If they are gone for too long, they are gone. There shouldn't be NCOs+ who are able to keep their rank after 2-4 weeks of inactivity no matter what. This was a microcosmic problem that happened to shock and ruined it. Now it's a macrocossum happening to the command structure during events.

PolandCanIntoSpace

I'm sure abunch of niners are reading or read Lord Of The Flies. Reflect that to the sever now and then forget about it in a few months.

PolandCanIntoSpace

I believe everything stems from NCOs. It the backbone of command. I reccomend in order to be a high NCO, you need a squad of 4-6 lower NCOs and enlisted. In order to be an officer you need to control 2 high NCOs. In order to be a full CO you need to have at the very least one officer to command the troops while he commands the whole battlefield. (This format can be changed to fit newer battalions.)

I think we should bring back the trial CO rank back. We all just forgot what it was ment for and got rid of it. What it should of supposed to have done is to give a CO the time to make his battalion before he gets promoted. So then the trial stage is to be completed when that CO has a basic battalion format listed above.

Jellyton

I believe everything stems from NCOs. It the backbone of command. I reccomend in order to be a high NCO, you need a squad of 4-6 lower NCOs and enlisted. In order to be an officer you need to control 2 high NCOs. In order to be a full CO you need to have at the very least one officer to command the troops while he commands the whole battlefield. (This format can be changed to fit newer battalions.)

I think we should bring back the trial CO rank back. We all just forgot what it was ment for and got rid of it. What it should of supposed to have done is to give a CO the time to make his battalion before he gets promoted. So then the trial stage is to be completed when that CO has a basic battalion format listed above.
This is how it’s meant to be, but it would only work if we had 2-4 regiments on the server. Instead we have 212th, 41st, 187th, 414th, CTs, 108th, 167th, 104th, Doom, Navy, Shock, Engineers. In which as far as I know that’s similar to what the 212th is looking like right now, but instead it’s low NCOs and Corporal/Lance Corporals. It’s just not possible on a server with a population like ours.

Last edited:

Antloin

I lead CTs all the time during the operations, I can also lead an operation and actually do well.

Wolverine

This is how it’s meant to be, but it would only work if we had 2-4 regiments on the server. Instead we have 212th, 41st, 414th, CTs, 108th, 167th, 104th, Doom, Navy, Shock, Engineers. In which as far as I know that’s similar to what the 212th is looking like right now, but instead it’s low NCOs and Corporal/Lance Corporals. It’s just not possible on a server with a population like ours.
Forgot 414th you can’t forget about the water boys

Jellyton

It’s not really anyone’s fault entirely (sometimes it is) but mapping plays a big role in these types of things. The maps that are small or linear are bullshit because it expects every single person on the server to do the exact same thing, and it only calls for one person to do the talking where it should take multiple.