Nines

Precision Alignment: Maybe. I'll asses how much lag it may cause.
Smart Weld: Denied. Laggy. Welds are disgustingly laggy, especially in such great number as caused by smart-weld.
Multi-Parent: Maybe. Niche-use tool, some of which has functionality provided by the Precision Tool.
Wiremod: Denied. Laggy.
Advanced Duplicator: Accepted. Planning to add Adv. Duplicator 2 for staff use.
Falco's Prop Protection: Denied. Deliberately disabled. Laggy, unnecesary.
(Optional) Star Wars - Imperial Materials: Maybe. I'm currently looking to reduce content pack size.
More Materials: Accepted. These materials are already ingame and just require a little script.
STAR WARS: Modelpack No. 1 & 2: Maybe. I'm currently looking to reduce content pack size.
Climb SWEP 2:
NO
Sooooo abusable. Adds an extra way for players to unpredictably affect events, and allows them to LITERALLY fly across maps.
What about radar and what not for the Hud?

Morgan

Precision Alignment: Maybe. I'll asses how much lag it may cause.
Smart Weld: Denied. Laggy. Welds are disgustingly laggy, especially in such great number as caused by smart-weld.
Multi-Parent: Maybe. Niche-use tool, some of which has functionality provided by the Precision Tool.
Wiremod: Denied. Laggy.
Advanced Duplicator: Accepted. Planning to add Adv. Duplicator 2 for staff use.
Falco's Prop Protection: Denied. Deliberately disabled. Laggy, unnecesary.
(Optional) Star Wars - Imperial Materials: Maybe. I'm currently looking to reduce content pack size.
More Materials: Accepted. These materials are already ingame and just require a little script.
STAR WARS: Modelpack No. 1 & 2: Maybe. I'm currently looking to reduce content pack size.
Climb SWEP 2:
NO
Sooooo abusable. Adds an extra way for players to unpredictably affect events, and allows them to LITERALLY fly across maps.

Thank you very much, Riddick! Though could you make it so that there is a way for people to be able to interact with other people's props? Like a buddy system where you can add a person to your buddy list so that he/she could assist you when building?