Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059081745

Timezone:
Pacific Standard Time

Hours Played on Server:
3 Days 1 Hour

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:
N/A

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server,positions and time period:
DoubleZGaming Jedi vs Sith - Forum Manager, Super Administrator - March 2017 to June 2017
Valkyrie Networks Jedi vs Sith - Forum Manager, Super Administrator - July 2017 to November 2017
LimitLess Bounty Hunter RP - Super Administrator - May 2017 to July 2017
3ndless Gaming 1st Generation Clone Wars RP - Elite Moderator - 2015/2016 (only moderator for 1 month)
3ndless Gaming 2nd/3rd Generation Clone Wars RP - Super/Senior Administrator - 2016 (spent half my time as administrator)
Skorm Networks Jedi vs Sith - Moderator - December 2017 to February 2018
Burstlink Networks Clone Wars RP - Moderator - January 2017 to February 2017
FriendlyPlayers DarkRP - Moderator - 2014 (only moderator for one month)

Do you have experience with ULX commands?
I have extensive experience in ULX

What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I bring an extensive résumé of staff experiences that I have garnered from over the 4000 hours played on Garry's Mod, being "fluent" in both ULX and Nutscript. I also bring a flexible schedule, being able to play throughout most of the day and sometimes the later hours for those that are in need at that time where staff members and gamemasters may be offline. I also bring a positive and relaxed attitude and personality, being able to take a hold of the situation/event regardless of where it leads. My personality is also easy-going, lowering the chances of personality clashes with other staff members and players. I also bring an open and imaginative mind, being able to create creative events that caters to nearly everyone's preferences.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
I want to become a part of the staff team to simply support the server that I am actively interested in. I wish to actively engage with the community in a different way than that of being a normal player. I wish to urge others in roleplaying and to help connect the community as a whole.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
As I have said before, I have extensive experience with ULX and staffing in general. I also have plenty of experience being a gamemaster/creating events in general. With this experience, I can grasp what players want from an event. I am also a relatively creative person, thinking of scenarios that would be appealing as an event idea.

Sample event (typed up event script):
http://projectrenegade.net/threads/event-proposition-the-dark-order-story-arc-1.631/

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?
Events are for the players, not the host. If the event takes a different turn due to the players' interest, the gamemaster should accommodate for them, not steer the event to fulfill their agenda. Events should be dynamic, not static.

How often can you be online?:
Though I have taken a little hiatus recently, I am back in full strength, willing to pump out multiple hours each day throughout the week.

Do you have a working microphone?:
Weekday Source - Apple wired earpods
Weekend Source - Logitech G430
Voice Mod - MorphVOX Pro

Do you have a smartphone?:
iPhone 6s

Please state one reference (optional):
None

Khilleor

Welp, I've seen him on now and my only complaint has been met so

+1 but in light blue

(I originally put Neutral as I had not seen him on a lot)

Last edited:

Rhoa

Project Moderator
-1 Until you show me that you will be on I won't +1, cause I've been in PR more than a month and I've never seen your name before, ever.
I have been busy with building my fleet character. As of right now, my character name is Apprentice Longshot. You were the one who trained me to become a fleet member.

40cal

Website
steamcommunity.com
As for now, I’m going to start off with a negative rating. You have an excellent experience record and application, but, I’d like to see you become more active on the server before becoming a dedicated member of the staff team. As well as this, I’d like to see your overall playtime improved and engagement with the overall community more often.

Rhoa

Project Moderator
As for now, I’m going to start off with a negative rating. You have an excellent experience record and application, but, I’d like to see you become more active on the server before becoming a dedicated member of the staff team. As well as this, I’d like to see your overall playtime improved and engagement with the overall community more often.
I try to get on as often as I can, though I have a lot of IRL activities to attend to. I would just like to put this out there that I try my best to improve my playtime.

Poseidon

Accepted
Thanks for applying! Your interview will be held sometime this week (Feb 20th - Feb 27th)

Contact me or Squirrel for your interview

Status
Not open for further replies.