In-Game Name: Reaper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419457114

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799179956/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker):
48 hours and 28 minutes

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:
No I have not.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period:
Yes I do, I have been a gamemaster on a server called Over-It Starwars RP, while it was a small server I was gamemaster for like 2 months before it was taken down.

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands?
Yes I do

What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I can bring more opportunities for troops to do rp they specialize in, have them use their respective gear to complete different tasks, and take out enemies, as well as my own personal ideas and event ideas.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
I would like to join the PR staff team(GM Team) to help keep the players happy, get the opportunity to help out the other gm's in their events, and help make sure everyone has a great time, by using their feedback to become a better GM.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
While I am a newer player(sort of at this point) I love to learn, I love helping the community, and I have some prior experience as a GM, although I obviously would not know how exactly things are done on this server compared to the last one I played, I am willing and would love to learn how to become a great GM. This way I can host fun events whether they be big or small.

Sample event (typed up event script):
Alright so this event could take place on a multitude of maps for this sake I'll say it takes place on Kamino, the first part would be that we are going there to check on some unusual signals heading towards the system, so we will head over to check it out, at first everything will be fine after talking to some people that work there until we get notified that Separatists have entered the system and are trying to push their way onto the base, to stop them first the troops would need to set up a defensive barrier, and hold off the initial CIS assault, and do their best to maintain control of the base. Next once the initial wave is cleared the troops would have to work on pushing forward and taking out droids and taking out their heavy artillery. This however would distract them and part of the base would get taken over by the droids which the troops would then have to go back, retake control, and protect the workers ( one or two helpers) and keep them from dying. Lastly The tactical droid as well as the last and heaviest wave will have dropped from the ships and the troops will have to take out and bring home the leading tactical droid's head that way it can be used to get info on why Kamino was attacked and give more incite on how we can strike back.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?
I believe that one key thing that should always be exercised during an event is that the players are having fun, constant communication, and that there is things for every player to do, whether it be with rp or attacking/defending against droids.

How often can you be online?:
I can be often almost everyday and sometimes on weekends

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I do

Please state one reference (optional):
Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.