Random Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

So this has happened during every off ship event that I've been in for the past couple of weeks.

I have perfect internet connection, my ping is at a good 70-75, and I'm not lagging at all. Then all of a sudden it hits me with the Server Restart message. It only says this for me. I'm then forced to relog and miss most of the event.

Help.

Venom

Some potential problems + Solutions:

Bandwidth Issue
Someone is hogging your internet streaming HD video or you are being throttled by your ISP, attempt to contact your ISP to resolve it if they fail to do so tell them you are changing ISPs, they will either call you back with a better deal and promise to not throttle you but if they're shit they won't bother, then you should change they will likely overcharge you in the near future or already have done so.

Latency issue
Try using a third-party DNS server here's a good video
if this doesn't solve your issue try contacting your ISP

Port issue
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402809726 follow all steps except creating the server.

Lua Issue
check console for any lua errors and it may be a shitty addon conflicting with server content and fucking up the client-server networking, uninstall all addons then reinstall PR's content pack and attempt to connect

If all else fails I heard GPU prices may lower and you can buy yourself a new rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.