Holden

Project Senior Moderator
Mandalorian Armory

Primary Weapon: TL-50

Secondary Weapons:
Wrist Blaster (Red), Dual DE-10

Gadgets: Jetpack and Thermal Detonator

Bonus: Mandalorian Iron

Biography: Not much is known of Ragnar's life as an infant, for his father preffered it that way as to not drag attention to his only beloved son. As a Cuy'val Dar, he was assigned along with many other Mandalorian warriors, including his close friend Kal Skirata, to train the first clone troopers of the Galactic Republic. Ragnar's father held a great deal of respect towards Skirata, and also shared his religious ideals, that being so, he named his son after the Mandalorian diety of destruction "Kad Ha'rangir". Being a Cuy'val Dar didn't make it easy for a single parent to actually train and teach his own son privately, so his father now had to manage as he could.
Even with everything that could've gone wrong, Ragnar watched his father and his trainings when possible, and purely by observation, self-discipline and mostly training by himself, using tactics close to what his father used for the clones, he ended up becoming the fearless warrior that his father had always intended him to be.
A year after the raid on Kamino Ragnar had finished his training, now a grown up man, his father dies by the hands of his own commando trainee. Knowing that the treason was not dealt with slightly by the Kaminoans and that his father had always trusted the republic and his clone pupils, the Mandalorian Warrior contacts one of his fathers friends, a Bounty Hunter that is still assisting in Clone Trooper training, and decides to help the Republic. Not as a trainer, but as what his father always wished him to be, a true Warrior.
Playermodel: models/player/arc/starwars/arckomrk.mdl
upload_2019-2-27_9-48-36.png

Last edited:

Stratton

I asked what was your model so I didnt get the same one, thats how cool i am