Saint

Project Game Master
In-Game Name: Panzer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66149663

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SaintXIV/

Timezone: BRT (Brazil Time Zone)

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker): 3w 6d 14h 36m

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No
Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period: Yes,GM on Project Renegade,2023

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands ? : Yes

What can you bring to the Staff team ? : Help as much as I can with internal server issues, events and whatever else is needed

Why would you like to join the PR staff team ? : I want to bring new ideas to the server in terms of events, make fun events that involve all players

Why should we accept you over other applicants ? : I had time to think about what to do and what not to do at events, and I want to try new ideas, and do more events at night time

Sample event (typed up event script) :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event Name : Operation Fall Blau

Briefing : Operation Fall Blau is about to begin, the Renegade must execute an operation,a search and destroy operation to facilitate the invasion of Republic forces.

Event Mechanics : FM and SM can coordinate the operation as they wish, they can form teams for different objectives or execute them all together.

The objectives are to destroy an Artillery Position, Command and Control Center and Droid Fabricators in the area of operation.
Players will find supplies on the map (optional objetives), including ammunition, weapons and vehicles to help them with the battle's they will face.After all objectives have been completed, the clone forces must find an ideal extraction point and defend it until the arrival of the LAAT's

The idea of the event is to be simple in terms of its objectives, the difficulty will be escalated by the number of players involved, if the FM makes teams to try to achieve multiple objectives.the Fabricators and the Artillery will be the most "easy" in mechanics, but difficult to take their positions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event ? : Ensuring fun for the playerbase during events is fundamental, regardless of whether the event is very serious in terms of LORE or whether it is a simple event,All parties have to be having fun, not getting frustrated.

Each objective will have its mechanics to be completed, the command and control center has to be taken, its communications sabotaged and then destroyed if the Main Force or FM decides

How often can you be online? : after 19:00 CST all days

Do you have a working microphone? : Yes

Please state one reference (optional): N/A

Last edited:

Chevy

Project Moderator
Neutral
I was leaning toward +1 because I've had my fun on some of your older events. however I do have a big issue with the event you proposed. I think its just a bit on the nose for me. Maybe I'm reading way to far into it but this just sounds like Case Blue which was a WW2 German planned attack on Russia. The Operation included similarities to Case Blue and it does not sit right with me. Maybe its a crazy ass consequence but it just erks me a bit.

Chevy

Project Moderator
Naz told me to -1 for him cause he cannot sign onto the forums so

-1 ~ Naz

Charles

Project Moderator
Neutral
Well i was thinking in +1 but some people are going to consider that i am giving you +1 because i am your friend so i am going to be neutral and give my opnion, you do good events that you create, but picking destiny things to do in events its not my thing and some of the players are not going to like it so yeah try to create more dude, you have a big imagination just use it

Paradox

+1 Give war a chance, Jack.
But in all seriousness I had a lot of fun with Panzer's previous events.

Status
Not open for further replies.