Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor

In-Game Name: Nor

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:121239920

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202745568/

Timezone: PST

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker): 41 hrs

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No, I have never been banned and I cannot remember if I have ever been kicked before.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period: Yes, it was a star wars roleplay server that I have long forgotten and it has most likely shut down by now, I was a manager in it, and it was about 5-6 years ago.

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands? No

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I can bring fun and interesting events that can be purely for entertainment or be one that brings you to the edge of your seats. I have about 7 years experience gamemastering for events across multiple games and servers that include gmod, arma, fivem, etc.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: After playing on the server for quite a bit I became interested with actually making and controlling events instead of just playing in them. After hearing that gamemaster would very much wanted, I just decided that I would actually try my shot and apply to be one.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: While I have a goofy personality, I can and will be serious when it requires it or when I want, however I also have a maturity that while I don't show it often, is actually there. I just want to make the server a fun place to be on and hope to make it more popular or even just bring a little bit more joy to it was the wealth of experience I've accumulated over the years in game mastering.

Sample event (typed up event script):

This can be done on really any planet, a republic informant inside the separatists have recently informed the republic that a CIS FOB (Can be in space or in land) has been constructed near a major military installation in preparation for a forward attack on the base for the goal of removal of the base for a instillation of their own permanent base on the planet. The mission would be to set out on a premeditated strike on the CIS FOB, destroying it and the transports enroute to the base to provide enough droids for the assault. They will first set out to take over, not destroy, the anti aircraft guns placed around the installation for counter use for the arriving transports to limit the amount of casualties amassed. The second objective would be to destroy the base by overloading the reactors inside the core of the base and ex-filling before the base detonates. There could be multiple endings to this event but the preferred one is the most obvious which is the republic troops successfully taking over the anti air guns to destroy the reinforcements and then destroying the base by over charging the reactor or however they like. For other endings, if they were not able to capture the anti air guns or destroyed them then there would be enemy reinforcements arriving at the FOB that would impede and cause more casualties when trying to destroy the base. Another could be that they were not able to overload the FOB's reactor and would now have to find another way to destroy the base, this could be done by setting a charge on a stockpile of fuel reserves or ammunition in certain areas of the base to cause a big enough explosion to permanently put the base out of commission and disrepair.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? Flexibility, it's something that every game master should try and learn and master, and I believe that it's not only for game masters but also the player base as well. When something that you planned doesn't go the way you planned, then you have to be able to flex your way around it and make sure that the event goes on for the player's enjoyment.

How often can you be online?: Pretty much everyday, during the work week I can be on later in the day and on the weekends pretty much all day if I want.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional): Chief

Radriar

Project Game Master
+1 I see potential with your unique charisma

Status
Not open for further replies.