No More Development

Evan

Hey guys so as some of you may be aware there was some drama recently on account of my tendency to add stuff to the server behind Riddick's back. Several other people and I harassed Flare when he revealed this to Riddick and that was not cool. My ultimate goal was always to have fun and help you guys have fun, but the way I go about it has grown increasingly toxic and destructive to the server and staff team. Because of this I have decided to resign from the position of developer effective immediately as I feel my mentality wont change. I still think adding stuff behind Riddick's back is the best way to get things done, but I also don't want to do that at the expense of everything and everyone else. I am sorry Riddick, and I am sorry Flare. I'll still be on as a player, not going anywhere, just removing the temptation that I am sure will strike again the next time I make something and Riddick says no to adding it. Love you all. <3

Trigger

My man here has been pumping life into this server and community since the beginning. It absolutely sucks to see it turn out like this. Good luck homie.
o7

Fretwell

5a662cf58f85ea56ad13e45baa10360280a5deb2066f4779e7dd64eff9352e84_1.jpg

Flare

Project Senior Game Master
Battalion Officer
Hey guys so as some of you may be aware there was some drama recently on account of my tendency to add stuff to the server behind Riddick's back. Several other people and I harassed Flare when he revealed this to Riddick and that was not cool. My ultimate goal was always to have fun and help you guys have fun, but the way I go about it has grown increasingly toxic and destructive to the server and staff team. Because of this I have decided to resign from the position of developer effective immediately as I feel my mentality wont change. I still think adding stuff behind Riddick's back is the best way to get things done, but I also don't want to do that at the expense of everything and everyone else. I am sorry Riddick, and I am sorry Flare. I'll still be on as a player, not going anywhere, just removing the temptation that I am sure will strike again the next time I make something and Riddick says no to adding it. Love you all. <3
I don't know what to say, man.
It just sucks that all of this culminated in you resigning from Developer and -
I don't hold any of the harassment against the people who were doing it, sucked hearing about all the stuff but yeah.
It's... whatever. I try not to hold grudges, all I can do is hope others try to do the same.
Wish it never got this far that you felt like you had to resign.
I'll miss you man, you're a badass dev.

Mystical Pyro

Battalion Officer
I will miss you Evan! With all the crazy, fun and helpful stuff that the players loved! I do hope you come back in future if possible but I hope everything goes fine whatever you do. You are in my eyes the best person I ever met, thank you for things you made for the server and helping players that Riddick never got around to help.

Evan

Just to clarify, I am not leaving the community in case that's what some of you were thinking. Ill still be around a whole lot.
I don't know what to say, man.
It just sucks that all of this culminated in you resigning from Developer and -
I don't hold any of the harassment against the people who were doing it, sucked hearing about all the stuff but yeah.
It's... whatever. I try not to hold grudges, all I can do is hope others try to do the same.
Wish it never got this far that you felt like you had to resign.
I'll miss you man, you're a badass dev.
I never held it against you either, it wasn't real anger or annoyance on my end, just me being dramatic for the sake of being dramatic.

Ion

I know you've seen the one or two gratification posts for you and your work but I think I can speak for everyone on the server that you were an instrumental part in getting the server to where it is today. Although, your way of adding new content may have been a bit schemey in the sense you went behind Riddick's back, you still addressed problems and suggestions specific players had and actively worked to appease those players in a timely and efficient fashion with an open mind. I hope one day you will come back to PR as a Dev because honestly, it wont be the same without your hard work and dedication. Thank you Evan for all of your creations up to this point and best of luck with whatever your next steps may be.