Not open for further replies.

Rook Gaming

In-Game Name: Knockoff

Steam ID:

Steam Profile Link:

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker):

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period: Yes
Garnet Gaming: T-Gm this year(Short lived this year)

HammerLink Network: Senior GM(Three years ago)

Genesis Network CWRP: Game Master(Around 7 years ago)

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands?: Its a new name to me so im going to have to say no.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: Activity, Fun events, responsible usage of GM perms and Sims in-between events.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: Project Renegade is a server and community I've come to enjoy, I joined after seeing the servers title and a friend telling me about it and I sort of fell in love with this server and its addons. Its unique and not something a lot of servers have dabbled with at all. I want to grow the server by hosting a ton of events and other things to increase the pop and life of this server as much as possible.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I believe you should be picked over other applicants because I will be very active, Aswell as I will be responsible and not abuse my powers. My intentions are to bring fun and population to the server to increase its activity and to bring well thought out and planned campaigns to our server and playbase so they have fun at all times Im able to provide it.

Sample event (typed up event script):
1.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F_uANs11EQL_OBATexvzXgwc8MNRoQtlE4VpwMfvDso/edit?usp=sharing

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?:
Flexibility, You should always be able to be flexible while GMing, your events wont always go your way, and if the playerbase manages to change up just a tad you should be able and ready to go with the changes. Some events can be sort of linear but never hold a specific ending as that will make the event much less engaging. You want them to feel as if they are actually doing something. Not just some NPCs in someone elses main story.

How often can you be online?: Everyday for many hours

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (optional):
Major Chief

TOM

Project Game Master
What I have seen he is a very good guy+1

Holden

Project Senior Moderator
+1
I’ve heard positive things about you from people inside the staff team who I trust and respect.

Fuzz

Project Senior Game Master
Republic High Command
Website
steamcommunity.com
[ACCEPTED]
Please contact myself with a date and time to set up your interview.

[Had to repost]

Edit: Date: 12/11

[DENIED]
You have taken too long to setup your interview and as a result will have to apply again, you may do so after January 1st.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.