Denied JOKR Staff Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackabruh

In-Game Name: JOKR

Steam ID: 76561198996637608

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198996637608/

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: 130 hours (I have no life)

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: no.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: No

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...: I have college, that is all.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: I do have some experience with a lot of the jail commands since Im a member of shock

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?: I am a very good communicator and well spoken in most interactions. I have a reputation on the server for being a chill dude who follows rules and enforces them with my battalion. I dont give up easily and I like to work with people.

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: I have no prior staffing experience inside of Gmod, I mostly spent my time rping on disc until I joined this server.

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: I thought it could be fun and I wanted to have the ability to run my cert trainings without asking staff for help every time I want to run one.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accomadate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?: I think the server is in a very good place and doesnt need much fixing. There are always little things but overall I think thee server is is a great place.

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: I think that I can grow a lot into this positions and help the server grow as well.

Are you good at taking criticism?: You have to be good at handling critizism in life or you fail at it. Ive always excelled at taking others opinions and growing based on the information.

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: Depends on the week but most weekdays Ill find myself being online for a few hours. The weekends I usually will be less active but will still find time to hop on.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Khione HirschFrau

+1 Honestly you are a pretty friendly person and I think I have yet to find a single person who dislikes you, also it's nice to see someone who has not been trained as staff before, this would be a pretty good place to start and learn how to become staff so I think you'll enjoy it if you make it onto the team! Also being able to take criticism is a big factor when it comes to staffing so that's amazing to see that you are good at it! <3

Shmurda

+1 yeah i suppose ya know i mean man? it can what is that is in the way that things can be perceived as they are within the goal of having such things.

Lock

Project Admin
Message me on Discord to coordinate a time for a discussion.

Lock

Project Admin
Application closed - if interested again, reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.