Accepted Havoc's Support Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havoc

In-Game Name: CT CO MSGT HERMIT Havoc SHOCK GSGT Havoc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59474109

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079213946/

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Hours Played on Server: Way too fucking many (I qualify for PR Social Security)

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: I was warned once like 5 years ago by Ensign Pridd (miss you bud).

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:

Refine Roleplay CWRP, administrator, 2018-2018

KCS SWRP, senior moderator, 2016-2017

Project Renegade SWRP, moderator, 2020-2021​

Are you currently staff on another server?: No

Do you have experience with ULX commands?: Yes, I know the basics of ULX.

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I'm an approachable person. I am also very frank with people and do not hesitate to speak my mind. I think such a mindset is essential for anyone in a supporting role to have.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: PR is the only SWRP, let alone GMOD server, that I frequent. This server used to be my drug and it's becoming so again (I miss being sober). Kidding aside, I want to play a bigger part in the community that gave me such fond memories and make sure that it continues to do so.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I've been involved with this community for the better part of six years now, having first joined PR in late 2018. I know my way around the block and those acquainted with me know that I put serious effort and time into this server during my last go-around as a moderator. I’d like to think that people trust me to do so again.

How often can you be online?: I can be on later in the day most days.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have a smartphone?: Yes

Please state one reference (how about multiple): Banzai, Dazz, Dorothy, Fudall, Ion, Rat, Rough, Tryout Hunter, Unlucky

Last edited:

Ratajewille

GIGA +1 OF HELL
Confirming reference for my handsome e-husbando. Goated support staff when it came to helping during my events. Cannot believe we were like 17 and 18 doing that shit man holy we are fossils now.

Unlucky

Republic High Command
Battalion Officer
+1

Confirming reference, he's a great dude and a greater friend.

Dazz

+1

I’ve known Havoc for a long time good zaza guy. He was a great help when he used to be support staff and I believe he would be a great addition to the team once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.