Ghost's support staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer

Counter Guardian
Your age does not change the fact that mistakes were made, and therefore does not excuse said mistake. Furthermore, you are refusing to take responsibility for your mistakes and instead are blaming them on your age, showing a lack of accountability. Common sense is like intelligence, you have it or you don't, you cannot change that. 15 is old enough to develop common sense. Your further replies have just cemented both myself's and Arcane's opinions, therefore I am changing my -1 to a big -1

Bork

-1 at this point I don’t see a need to put my reasonings

Trooper15

Do not use age as an excuse for mistakes, bc half of the staff team are 14 to 15 and most don't make those kinds of mistakes
I'm not trying to say that it's not my fault because of my age I'm trying to say that I will make mistakes and I'm going to be trying to improve so they don't happen in the future I can improve my self-awareness it just takes time I can improve every single one of the things you brought up just takes time and now I will be taking the time to try to improve I'm not perfect and I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to come up with an excuse for my mistakes but that is simply not what I was trying to do

Last edited:

Delta

Hi me and ghost don't get along so well but looking at this thread I can tell he just want you guys to critic him but your just bashing on him at least that what it looks like I can't say here nore there for your guys intent just help him out more cause i could completely see this as just bashing him because he can be taught somethings like think before you do or another thing not say it's perfect solution but wouldn't hurt.

Trooper15

Well anyways thank you all for your criticisms and advice this will most likely help me in the future

Last edited:

Trooper15

Hi me and ghost don't get along so well but looking at this thread I can tell he just want you guys to critic him but your just bashing on him at least that what it looks like I can't say here nore there for your guys intent just help him out more cause i could completely see this as just bashing him because he can be taught somethings like think before you do or another thing not say it's perfect solution but wouldn't hurt.
Thanks Delta I think you just made my day I was feeling a bit depressed but this made my day a bit better

Trooper15

To those who just came here to insult me fuck you I literally just wanna improve criticisms help insults don't help at all so saying I'm unintelligent and annoying doesn't help you could say " you can be a bit annoying because of this" and that would be okay because it tells me on what I need to improve opon

Khilleor

To those who just came here to insult me fuck you I literally just wanna improve criticisms help insults don't help at all so saying I'm unintelligent and annoying doesn't help you could say " you can be a bit annoying because of this" and that would be okay because it tells me on what I need to improve opon

This literally just proves you are unfit to a further point, you crack easily under pressure, which there can be a lot of in staffing duties.

Arcane

I have been as insulting as Archer, I have at least listed out what I think can be improved upon. Sure it may sound dickish, but I just hold people to a level of standards that I believe fit the position, and ask most 187th, I refuse to lower my standards to any exception besides delta.

Khilleor

I have been as insulting as Archer, I have at least listed out what I think can be improved upon. Sure it may sound dickish, but I just hold people to a level of standards that I believe fit the position, and ask most 187th, I refuse to lower my standards to any exception besides delta.

which honestly you should be especially hard on Delta, get him to shape his ass U P

Baer

I was just honest with you. If you improve then my opinions on you will change.

Trooper15

Yes and that's why I didn't use you as an example if someone has to ask you to elaborate it means there is a problem when it comes to stuff like this with you gave me details Archer I had to ask for them

Last edited:

Trooper15

I was just honest with you. If you improve then my opinions on you will change.
I am going to improve that's the whole reason I have this application is so that I might improve but it will take time for most of what you guys said. change cant happen over night

Trooper15

PS everyone experiences on Gmod doesn't really mean you can judge my intelligence, just like how if you post a few memes we can't say that's your only sense of humor . We all act differently when we are playing a game because you don't like me doesn't give you the excuse to insult me just know people who act autistic on the internet arent actually autistic IRL.

Quinn

1) Complete lack of awareness and common sense
2) Do not use age as an excuse for mistakes, bc half of the staff team are 14 to 15 and most don't make those kinds of mistakes
3) read the FULL template and application rules post and follow the format. - Reasons Stated this App will be Denied if you wish to Reapply and you will be given another Chance - Project Manager Robert 'Quinn'

Status
Not open for further replies.