Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooper15

In-Game Name: Ace/Ghost

Steam ID:Trooper15

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198220063039/

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Hours Played on Server: 250

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: I've been kicked once pretty much it was for RDM I have made the mistake of thinking Order 66 was a thing that higher ups can make but no only can do it Riddick at so I went around shooting Jedi and I was kicked for it and I am truly sorry

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: I do not have any experience so far but I want to get my experience through this

Are you currently staff on another server?: No I'm not currently staff on another server

Do you have experience with ULX commands?: I do not have any experience with ULX but I want to learn it at I can do it pretty quickly

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I can bring my dedication, resourcefulness

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: I really want to help out PR I have made a lot of mistakes and I think by becoming staff I can redeem myself for them

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I really am dedicated I need to do this if I don't I can never never make it up to everyone on the server I let down and that is why I'm so dedicated to come in

How often can you be online?: I can be online for most of the school days at least for a few hours most of summer

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes it does cut out a few times but it works perfectly besides that

Do you have a smartphone?: I have a smartphone phone but no SD card

Please state one reference (optional

Last edited:

Trooper15

Okay I understand I didn't mean for it to look that way really I'll stop it and it'll stay away from everything really sorry Sharp I really wasn't thinking

Sharp

While its a bit dickwadish to put that on the discord, doing it on your staff app takes it to a whole 'nother level

Trooper15

While its a bit dickwadish to put that on the discord, doing it on your staff app takes it to a whole 'nother level
I now realize that, I'm bit retarded at times sorry I will now stop I need to rethink my life for a sec

Last edited:

Trooper15

A) Used Gm template for support staff
B) No common sense, can't teach that
C) Not convinced by the Kick reasoning
Okay thank you arcane for your criticisms I have fixed them this will help me improve in the future

Archer

Counter Guardian
Okay can you elaborate so I can improve so I can become less annoying
Intelligence is not something that improves, either you are or you aren't intelligent. As for the annoying part you consistently piss me off with your stupid questions and your constant "don't kill them!", not to mention that until I pay Ion back I can't kick you out of my battalion so I am stuck with you and a couple other Spades representing 108th as a battalion of idiots.

Archer

Counter Guardian
Dude I'm 15 I will make numerous mistakes but i do learn from them plus most of the things that you put can in fact actually be changed and sorry that I don't like you killing people that are most of the time on OUR side
No I am referring to you constantly saying "Don't kill them!" during events when we are fighting event characters that are actively trying to kill us

Arcane

Its not the fact that google docs are not good, its the fact that the application needs to be in proper format, as a regular post. Not as an external link, and from what I have observed on the ship and during events you do not have common sense. But feel free to tack on oblivious to the list for archer.

Trooper15

If you could all just State what you saw AND what you didn't like about me and detail it would make this a lot easier for me to improve

Trooper15

I just want to improve so that one day I might be able to I don't care what you think of me just give me advice on how I would improve in the future or any criticisms so I might improve on that that's all I want is that too much to ask

Arcane

Let me list out my issues then
1) Complete lack of awareness and common sense (cannot really be learned)
2) From what i have seen on the server you are less than reputable
3) Do not use age as an excuse for mistakes, bc half of the staff team are 14 to 15 and most dont make those kinds of mistakes
4) read the FULL template and application rules post and follow the format.
5) If you get in thw trouble yoy did with your "ghost" character, whose to say you wont do that when you need to do your job as staff.

Trooper15

You can improve on pretty much everything about you it's just a matter of time I can improve on all of these just give me time plus normally I don't act this way I am just under stress I am not I complete fucking retard I understand when I do wrong and I try to improve on it just because I make a few mistakes now doesn't mean I'm not trying to fucking make it right

Status
Not open for further replies.