Not open for further replies.

Khione HirschFrau

In-Game Name: Fox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124944700

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210155129/

Timezone: CST

Hours Played on Server: 80+ hours

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: no.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: Yes I have ran my own server as well, I was staff on Crucible servers as an admin, I actually use to be support staff here but then life hit and I had to go on leave and I requested that my staff be removed since I wouldn't be able to help but I'm back now! <3

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...: I have college and I have work, and I do have my partner I need to tend to but at the end of the day it really shouldn't affect much, I'll still be on when needed and more often again.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: Yes, easy as day lol. !strip, !jail (at), Freeze (at), Kick (at) reason, !xban, !ban steam id time reason.

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?: I am reliable and always willing to help out when in need. I am able take sits without needing assistance from others unless it is a situation that is above my position. I am punctual when I am asked for as well. I can keep my cool when in stressful situations or if someone is upset or unhappy with a situation, I'm also pretty decent at Op4ing for events!

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: Honestly multitasking on like two or more things at once, it's not easy at all, at least for me.

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: I am applying for staff here on Project Renegade not only because I really enjoy my time on the server and I wanted to come back to the family and help support the team.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accomadate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?: Honestly I think I was pretty clear on my last application but we have been doing amazing since then! :D

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: I believe I will stand out from the other staff by being willing to participate in events more often, being able to be mature when stuff gets heated, being able to act in a professional manner when the time is right, and honestly I'm also just bringing in a friendly face back to the team.

Are you good at taking criticism?: Yes, I am actually an artist, can handle the criticism lol.
How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: 3-4 days a week.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Please state ONE reference (optional): Jenny, Vector.

Status
Not open for further replies.