Accepted Dragord's Game Master Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragord

In-Game Name: Dragord

Steam ID: WFH_Dragord

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199078933482/

Timezone: Central Time zone USA

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker): 45.75 hours ( been on the server for over a week now)

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: would being arrested count as a warning. Its on recorded That I know of.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period: No I never been a staff in Gmod

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands? No But I'm willing to learn and be thought

What can you bring to the Staff team?: Go get energy and positive attitude

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?: To bring in more events and have a fun time

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I rather it be fair for everyone, I'm not the type to fight over for positions.

Sample event (typed up event script): Your Squad Land on a planet that seems to empty and there are building around but there no droids or people around. But intel says there been a lot of unknown sights going on the planet, other squad have tried to find answers but came up with almost none thing, or have gone missing.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event? Control Barrage and deployment with good teamwork.

How often can you be online?: On almost everyday

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do

Please state one reference (optional): Callidus Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.