Not open for further replies.

Dave

In-Game Name: Dave

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177253836

Steam Profile Link:

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: 282 hours

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: Yes,
Defcon Gaming: Admin (around 2019-2021), Exodus Networks: Head Admin (2022)

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...: I have a job but I have days off and flexible hours.

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: Yes, I am familiar with ULX and SAM.

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?:
• I take responsibility for my mistakes and learn from them
• I can keep my composure during stressful situations
• Unbiased
• Patient
• Respectful

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?:
• I can get in my own head
• I dislike those without any sense of manners

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: I am applying for staff because I want to help run certs, trainings, as well as handle typical staff situations.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accommodate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?:

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?:
I have vast experience in high staff roles and I have been in many staff situations.

Are you good at taking criticism?: Yes

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: 1-4 hours on weekdays and 3-5 hours a day on weekends.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state ONE reference (optional): Poly

Dusk/Dorothy

Project Senior Staff Gamemaster

It is very awesome sauce to see you back, but my only issue is kinda the fact that we closed support apps almost a month ago. I would've made this neutral if it weren't for the fact that is kinda means nothing in this scenario. Sorry my dude :\

Holden

Project Senior Moderator
If not considering the fact we have enough support staff at the moment, we’ve also looked through your past achievements, inputs in staff-related issues and general presence as support staff and personally I haven’t seen much to corroborate some of the information you provided here.
Taking into account you were until recently part of the staff team, I believe it’s best to support the community and give your best as a user before re-applying to support staff in order to build up some more trust.

Lock

Project Admin
1. Support apps aren't being accepted right now. (Auxiliary channel in main PR Discord)

2. You forgot to include that you were kicked for breaking out of the GM's spawn box multiple times about a week ago on midbridge during Radriar's event.

1687541372295.png

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.