Cyborg Radriar's reapplication for GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooper15

-1 to be honest I just don't think you're that good of GM, you have some decent ideas, but you pissed off people with the execution a lot of the times.
Sometimes your events seemed just plain stupid like for gods sake there people going super saiyan and lizards with a instakill fist with a 5 meter radius in what were appearently serious events.

Last edited:

Knight Dave

Project Moderator
-1 to be honest I just don't think you're that good of GM, you have some decent ideas, but you pissed off people with the execution a lot of the times.
Sometimes your events seemed just plain stupid like for gods sake there people going super saiyan and lizards with a instakill fist with a 5 meter radius in what were appearently serious events.

I can only slightly agree with this. The biggest gripes that I have ever had with your events is that they are really Jedi based and usually try to be huge and grand. Most events are meant to be a fun little story, not a Fantastic epic. I do agree you have had some good ideas and like I said I would love to see you back but there are just too many negative factors that are floating around

Mayfield

Wait, hold on I don't remember any of Radriars events having that. Super Saiyan? Lizards with Instakill fists? No. Radriar never held an event like that, that is beyond my memories.

Radriar

Project Game Master
Wait, hold on I don't remember any of Radriars events having that. Super Saiyan? Lizards with Instakill fists? No. Radriar never held an event like that, that is beyond my memories.
I had a PAC3 thing that was overpowered. but i had Siz nerfed it so it wasnt massive over kill. maybe 2 or 3 events that had super saiyan but i dont remember which. But i realized that mistake and i intend to correct by not doing massive overpowered enemies like that.

Radriar

Project Game Master
It was during my virus undead arc and i finished that before i got removed from staff

Troj/Riko

yeh radriar got a bad rap in the community, and i think a lot of the stigma is not well placed. from the radriar events i remember they were pretty aight, nothing crazy but nothing bad. I do remember so wack jedi shit but everyone does some cringe ass shit occasionally. I'd like to see what you bring to the table personally. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm forgetting something, but meh why not. +1

Radriar

Project Game Master
yeh radriar got a bad rap in the community, and i think a lot of the stigma is not well placed. from the radriar events i remember they were pretty aight, nothing crazy but nothing bad. I do remember so wack jedi shit but everyone does some cringe ass shit occasionally. I'd like to see what you bring to the table personally. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm forgetting something, but meh why not. +1
Yeah i attempted something involving jedi but ended somewhat badly which i acknowledge it was bad and i saw players didn't enjoyed. I talked afterwards to staff that i won't touch jedi shit with a 90 mile pole

holiday

Hey man, It goes without question you are persistent, which shows dedication. That also means you know you have room for improvement and are willing to take the steps to better yourself as a Gamemaster. But you can't better yourself if you don't have an environment to do it in. I'd like to see what you've improved on in the months you havent been a GM, and I'm sure you can do that as a Trial-GM.

+1

Poseidon

Denied
After reviewing with the Admin team, at this point, 3 strikes you're out. I really do enjoy your passion for wanting to assist the server and create amazing experiences for the players, but as it stands, we will not be accepting you.

If you have further questions, DM me on Discord, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.