STEAM_0:0:171259862

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/1111171223/

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time

Hours Played on Server (Search on Gametracker):
8119 Minutes total

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:
I have been banned once, and it's mainly due to me getting mixed up with a situation involving another Member. Though those who know, can confirm I was unbanned due to it being more or less thrown into the crossfire. I was kicked once for getting on while drunk.

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions, and time period:
I have been an Administrator on Geetsly’s Imperial Roleplay a bit back in late 2017, I later became a server manager for Geetsly’s Clone Wars Roleplay, back in June 2018 - 2019, lasted until Mid-July 2018-2019. I was staff for I’d say about three to four months on PR back in 2019.

Do you have experience with Simple Admin Mod commands?
Yes, I have some good experience with ULX. And SAM.

What can you bring to the Staff team?:
I can bring both experience and dedication. I am also one to rely on teamwork and never afraid to ask for help.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team?:
I’d like to join the team because I enjoy playing here on Project Renegade, I love working with a team and I find that I’m the kind of person who loves to help. Especially to help give players a nice place to enjoy the server. And I would love to help GMs during Events.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:
I’m nothing special, if anything I’m sure there are better players out there, but I made this because I’d love to be a part of the team again, and I'd also love to try a new challenge at GMing.

Sample event (typed up event script):
Operation: Harsh Sand
System: Alderaan
Planet: Ares III, Moon
Advisor: Commander Backbone 332nd
Briefing Summary: Ares III, A Moon surrounding the Alderaan system. Home to old untouched Blast Tech factories. They have since been out of use since the Old Republic. It was abandoned after the Sith Empire won a major battle against the Republic. Since then, it has served as a graveyard to scavengers and its local inhabitants. The Republic have set up small FOBS within the moon and its depths to serve as a medical facility and RSB operations facility. Now why might the Republic have interest in it once again? The Republic has recently discovered CIS activity among the area, and it is suspected that they are attempting to harvest and grab supplies right under our noses. The 332nd were assigned to defend the main factory however, they have stopped all contact after releasing a quiet SOS. This calls for the Renegade. You guys will be sent down to discover what has happened to the 332nd and recover their wounded and helmet feed. We need to know what the CIS are up to and why they are trying to gather old Blast Tech materials. Be advised, the factory is suspected of being compromised. That being said, the Security Systems are more than likely rewired to deem you as hostiles.

Objective 1: Locate and infiltrate the entrance to the factory without raising alarm.

Objective 2: Once infiltrated, find and shut down the security system.

Objective 3: Check for survivors and shut down the power to further venture into the facility.

Objective 4: Once the facility has been secured and cleared, get established with command.

Objective 5: Try to find out what exactly was stolen from the factory.

Objective 6: Review the helmet feed and extract as much data as possible.

Objective 7: Rig the factory to explode and escape.

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event?:
Never be afraid to ask for help and always keep in mind a script is not going to go as planned.

How often can you be online?:
I can be online almost every-day, however towards the end of the summer my activity will turn into an LOA.

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Please state one reference (optional):
Ricky Bobby, Chief

Nor

+1 (Help, he has removed my kidneys and I'm in a ice bath and if he doesn't get approved then I won't get my kidneys back)

Stew/Tryout

Project Moderator
+1 Very easy up for me this app was thorough and work seems to have been put into it. Well thought and good app.

Vrishnak92™

-/+ Can't really say much, haven't interacted with Church often enough to have a good idea on who they are

For The King

Project Game Master
+1 hot dog eating contest 3x champ, sometimes it pays to be gay I guess