Can't Load the New Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyde

Project Game Master
Battalion Officer
What is the Bug?:
The Bug is that for the comupter at my dad's house (Parents don't Live together) When i try to load the new Renegade IIII map It bugs out and says "Cannot Load load CDC map" Or something like that.
Is it persistent?:
Yes
If so, how do you replicate the problem?:
So basicly I log on to renegade whall the map is on, or just play the map and It glitches out.
Video or Screenshot if Available:
I will try to get a photo or video soon.

Curly

Try deleting the addon from the gmod folder listed under
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons

That is the default folder, but if you set it up differently just go to your steam file and locate gmod. After deleting it will be reinstalled.

Khilleor

unsbub/resub to the PR content pack worked for me.

So basicly I log on to renegade whall the map is on, or just play the map and It glitches out.

also it's while, not whall (which mind you isn't even a word)

GamingDogg

I recently have been having the same problem. I can connect to every other PR Map except this one. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the content pack, deleted the server from the maps and downloads folder ect. And thus far nothing has worked. It is a very fusturating bug that I seem to have no success solving. Could anyone tell me the exact pack the map is in so I can try uninstalling that one only perhaps?

Bork

I recently have been having the same problem. I can connect to every other PR Map except this one. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the content pack, deleted the server from the maps and downloads folder ect. And thus far nothing has worked. It is a very fusturating bug that I seem to have no success solving. Could anyone tell me the exact pack the map is in so I can try uninstalling that one only perhaps?
Have you tried deleting the map itself from your files and then logging back on?

GamingDogg

Recently I just installed all the content one by one to see what pack Venator V4 was in and apparently it's not in any of the project Renegade content packs which may be the problem for me who knows.

GamingDogg

Talking with a few more new CR they also tell me they have the same problem connecting to V4 of the Venator with it saying "Cannot CRC Renegade (Venator V4), Disconnecting"

PolandCanIntoSpace

Need to fix it for all clients. There wont always be intrustions to fix this problem with new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.