Not open for further replies.

Boofy

In-Game Name: Boofy

Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199130686419

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199130686419/

Timezone: central

Hours Played on Server: 45

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: no

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: no. i have been staff in other games though

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...:
i have school

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: yes
To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?:

kindness, making friends and funny

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: being rude
For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: to help others, to enforce rules and fun

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accomadate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?: if they said explicit content i would give 3 warning if they dont listen i will kick or ban

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: i never say rude stuff to people

Are you good at taking criticism?: yes

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: every day

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Please state ONE reference (optional):

Last edited:

Callidus Fox

Been seeing a bit of mingery as well as prop blocking spawn using engineer Cert just last night.

Additionally, saying explicit content like swearing is allowed and doesn't warrant any warning let alone a kick or a ban.

Also, totaling up your time looks like it doesn't even hit 50 hours on the server yet

Naz

Project Trial Gamemaster
Serious lack of elaboration on a lot of the questions. Minor grammar mistakes. On the question "To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?," while these are good qualities to have, the only really relevant one is "kindness." The other two are good qualities to have, but don't really do anything for you in this case.

Naz

Boofy

Serious lack of elaboration on a lot of the questions. Minor grammar mistakes. On the question "To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?," while these are good qualities to have, the only really relevant one is "kindness." The other two are good qualities to have, but don't really do anything for you in this case.

-I literally just put what they asked me. there is no need to add to what I said.

Lock

Project Admin
Since you put up another application we'll just use that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.