Art of the Week

Dicknose

Project Game Master
Battalion Officer
Sorry for the long wait, been working
YWLMcIe.png
I see a DOOM in there. Like the framing of the pose, could use better lighting. Something ominous or dangerous like red, orange or any "evil" color would've spiced things up. Other than the lighting being flat this is pretty good
Good scene happening here. Lighting here is good. The frame is alright, but we would've liked to see an angle that puts more urgency or feeling into the scene. Other than that its good
https://imgur.com/a/aO9YHk1 this is the only way i can do it
tDAIeFD.png
Everything about this pose is fine, but bro where is the lighting. Having just no lighting AT ALL makes the piece look flat as hell. This would be rad as hell if it had the right lighting.

Winner this week by vote of judges is @holiday
husk1-jpg.1392

I'd also recommend you guys scenebuilding for your poses. Better for lighting and getting it right. See you next week

holiday

Sorry for the long wait, been working

I see a DOOM in there. Like the framing of the pose, could use better lighting. Something ominous or dangerous like red, orange or any "evil" color would've spiced things up. Other than the lighting being flat this is pretty good

Good scene happening here. Lighting here is good. The frame is alright, but we would've liked to see an angle that puts more urgency or feeling into the scene. Other than that its good

Everything about this pose is fine, but bro where is the lighting. Having just no lighting AT ALL makes the piece look flat as hell. This would be rad as hell if it had the right lighting.

Winner this week by vote of judges is @holiday
husk1-jpg.1392

I'd also recommend you guys scenebuilding for your poses. Better for lighting and getting it right. See you next week

buying myself nitro ig lol