The Duty Exchange.

Antloin

the_duty_exchange__by_ml0301-dcq564l.png

The Sith Empire has been scattered.
The CIS Forces are running out of time.
The Republic is full of time.

The Clones keep pushing through the hostile forces.
This has allowed troopers some more time.

The Renegade put down their arms and hands.
They relax and cover themselves in blanket.
Feeling the warm and welcome feeling.

The drums of the battle shall be silent for a short time...
Short time...

OOC Information

This event tends to bring PassiveRP and will last for a short time.
Most of the clones are to be placed in the bunks.
Their freedom is not limited, but they may be a bit more "relaxed".
At least, a some-sort of a chill music should play.

Any GameMaster can take this idea and form a full script of the event, this is just a base of it, but do mind, that most of our playerbase actually want action, so, you can add a bit of a twist in the ending ;)

Trigger

Absolutely a great idea, massive +1 from me. PassiveRP is something the server has been greatly lacking recently, at least from what I've seen. We need a break from all of the shoot/push forward only events.

Antloin

Absolutely a great idea, massive +1 from me. PassiveRP is something the server has been greatly lacking recently, at least from what I've seen. We need a break from all of the shoot/push forward only events.
To be honest, many people don't know how to roleplay properly, they just type in a chat /me, for example "/me grabz the droiD" and just walk off like nothing, people take everything seriously, even if it was OOC, and people don't even seem to develop their characters, their behaviour, their backstory and their behaviour towards the others.
This server just doesn't know how to roleplay and tends to shoot things instead, and I am completely fine with it, as I know that I am in Star Wars community, and I saw lots of communities act the same way, and I am okay with it.

Khilleor

To be honest, many people don't know how to roleplay properly, they just type in a chat /me, for example "/me grabz the droiD" and just walk off like nothing, people take everything seriously, even if it was OOC, and people don't even seem to develop their characters, their behaviour, their backstory and their behaviour towards the others.
This server just doesn't know how to roleplay and tends to shoot things instead, and I am completely fine with it, as I know that I am in Star Wars community, and I saw lots of communities act the same way, and I am okay with it.

I do hold my engineers to a standard and hope that they don't just do that kind of roleplay, and properly do /me actions.

but to the point

+1