Taking a step back.

holiday

Hi everyone. I want to start this off with a thank you to everyone who is and has been a part of this community since 2017. Without you, I would not have been here for nearly as long as I have been. I cannot imagine a SWRP community lasting for even 2 years much less 5, and I have been constantly surprised by the things Riddick has been able to make into such an old game. Nearly as old as me, and older than a good chunk of this community. Although recently for around a month now, I have been unable to get motivated to even launch GMOD. I usually refuse to take LOAs because I've said whenever I would get bored I would just resign so those in the staff team who still have that motivation can be rewarded with a promotion. And while it's taken a bit longer than I would have liked, I am standing by that and resigning here and now.

While everyone on PR/CDX has been a key part in continuing my interest, there are those who have gone above and beyond that have left a probably, permanent mark on my life and whom I will remember for a long time.

Archer: What can I say really, I know you are gone. But you were the first person I'd seen on PR that was in such a high place, an Admin and an RC. You were everything I wanted to be. And that I have achieved, but not without your guidance and influence. You have inspired so many on this server and will continue to be remembered for as long as we remain. Even after CDX is gone, your memory will not fade away. Thank you for everything Archer.

Iken: I remember when we still played on Lunar Networks together. Never would I have imagined back then that you would be the main person I engage with when that server died. While you weren't a really prolific person on there to me, you were the one person who stuck with me throughout all of CDX and besides the joke of you being in my shadow, in my eyes, you have exceeded me in every aspect of the word. And I know we will still continue to talk outside of CDX.

Riddick: The man of few words. I remember the only reason I even joined PR in the first place was that I saw a Zuthar13 video of you being the main feature of it. Beyond the cool voice, you are still a person, and I'd like to think I saw even just a little bit of your personality beyond the cool, short-spoken side. Whenever I think I have a good grasp of your character and what you're going to do, you flip it around and do something I never even thought of. God knows how you are able to continue to remain sane in the constant hell that is GMOD and owning a server. Though I hope you keep it up, because, without you and PR, I probably wouldn't be the same person I am today.

Unlucky: You in my eyes were the beating heart of the staff team when you were involved. Anything and everything that you participated in on PR/CDX you excelled in. Whether it was SF, Staff, a Commander, or just being a very approachable figure normally, you are the most reliable guy I can turn to.

Flare: Words can't really describe the impact you've left on me as a person. I've seen you through your highs and lows and you've seen me through mine occasionally. I tend not to share too much with people on the internet, and I have even yet to do a face reveal. But you are a person I am able to confide in about serious topics in my life that I need guidance on. Not only that, but you were someone who impressed me on PR/CDX to the maximum. From being permanently banned to being SF and a Senior GM. I can't say that if I were in your shoes, I would have been able to pull that off.

Quark: If you ever read this, I hope you've forgiven me for the shit I put you through. And I hope you continue to be my friend.
Apollo: I still don't really know how you were able to put up with so much shit and still come out sane. Where's my model btw.
Faith: Based as fuck and similar to apollo. You probably have the thickest skin I've ever seen when it comes to banter, keep it up.

Iken

getting a weird sense of deja vu

on the real though its been a hell of a ride, im glad to have been in your shadow

Dicknose

Project Game Master
Battalion Officer
goodbye friend. Thank you for making the server 10000% better and making my experience better. I will miss your humor and jokes. Stay safe

Naz

Didn't even mention me smh.

But fr dude, you're a real one. See you around.

Cucumber

Project Moderator
Battalion Officer
With holiday gone iken has no shadow to hide in!?!

But fr enjoy yourself dude