Salvo Squad

Rhoa

Project Moderator

Salvo Squad
Shock Trooper Demolition Detachment
yqiEgZv.png

Salvo Squad is a detachment of the Shock Troopers. They assume the normal duties of the Shock Troopers but also specialize in explosives. These specializations include:

1. RPS-6 Handling

latest

The RPS-6 is a shoulder-fired rocket launcher that has anti-vehicular capabilities due to it's high penetration power. It's rockets are also highly explosive, in which it is able to take out high concentrations of enemies at medium to long ranges.

2. Thermal Detonator Handling
latest

The thermal detonator is a palm-sized, spherical explosive device that is able to take out multiple enemies. They are useful when used against high concentrations of enemies at short to medium ranges.

3. Ordnance Disarmament and Disposal
These Shock Troopers are trained to defuse explosives and dispose of them when necessary.

Roster

Squad Leader
Sergeant Rhoa

Squad Members
Private Rys

If you are interested in joining the Salvo Squad, please state so by making a comment on this thread. The comment should include your:

Roleplay Name:
Steam Name:
Steam Community Link:
Steam ID:

Last edited:

Curly

Also Rhoa if people are interested in joining they have to go through my shock tryout before they are permitted to join Salvo. Send them my way and I will be happy to do a tryout for them.