Remake of the RAS Prosecutor

Thoughts?

• +1

Results are only viewable after voting.

✯Dax4569✯

Prosecutor.jpg
Just think about it. Basically the Prosecutor, but in gmod. The reason I say we should do this is quite obvious. Who doesn't want to board a ruined acclamator? Besides, it isn't realistic to think that the CIS could take over without destroying an entire venator. But an acclamator? That's a little more realistic. And besides, it would look badass.

We could board the ship in one of these bad boys... CR25 Troop Dropship.jpg

have an intro sequence like this... Prosecutor Boarding.jpg

and maybe along the way come across the detention block...Prosecutor Detention Block.jpg

encounter some survivors... Prosecutor Clone Encounter.jpg

secure the bridge and call it a day. Why not?

(P.S. for the best idea of what the map should look like, launch up Republic Commando, press the tilda key (~) on your keyboard, and type in "ghost" in the console. This will allow you to noclip through the map and get an idea of what this map should look like. (P.P.S. if you want to go to the next level without actually beating it and make checking out the map faster, type "darman" in the console).

(Author's Note: I could totally write a bomb-ass event for this and would LOVE to run a prosecutor-style event)

PolandCanIntoSpace

O hell ye, the ships we board now are plain and ment for residential areas. In this game, the ship is MUSH more realistic and interesting. +1 I'm sure Riddick played the commando game before and knows how it looks like. But if can get the vents, bridges, and control rooms, too omg, it will be amazing.

Shovel Goat

+1 Yeah with an acclamator gives some diversity to the Clone Wars ships. This would probably be good for the event server coming out.

Khilleor

+11111111

+666666

+10010101010010110101010

basically, one massive +1 from me