Please Post Event Concepts Youd Like To See More

Hyperlight Felix

Hello everyone.
The GM team is doing it's best to make cool shit for y'all to enjoy but its a bit difficuly as we go through trial and error with new concepts.
We've done this before, but I wanna hear from you guys again.
I'd like some open discussion about the types of events you want to see us run.
Keep in mind that really complex tasks are difficult to pull off for the main server because not everyone is a team player, but it won't stop us from looking at how we can water down complex concepts to use for everyone.

Think about what is really fun to participate in, and what is fun to see. Talk about it and get a general consensus.

Thanks. :)

Knight Dave

Project Moderator
Way late events that don't event get an @everyone or only a certain amount of people get to participate. Sorta like a stealth op or something. Valiant did one a while ago and I loved it. Either that or an event that doesn't consist of shoot droid and go to place, something a bit more thought provoking than that, you know?

Poseidon

Way late events that don't event get an @everyone or only a certain amount of people get to participate. Sorta like a stealth op or something. Valiant did one a while ago and I loved it. Either that or an event that doesn't consist of shoot droid and go to place, something a bit more thought provoking than that, you know?
late night events happen, just not often, and usually only some gms run em, I ran a late night for 187th a few days ago, but ye, I feel u

Ion

Long survival events. Like The Long Dark or whatever that one event was called

Kowalski

Project Senior Moderator
Battalion Officer
horror events cool, also i think shooty events are fine too :)

quark

Large scale battle, if there are like 40+ people like a field / open(er) area battle with lots of armor on both sides would be cool.

Edit: I feel like air pilot isn't used nearly as much as it should / could, so more air support would be nice, plus it looks cool to look up and see a battle also raging in the skies.

Last edited:

Chevy

Project Moderator
Well heres a few ideas
We can do that battle royal event. I loved that shit. It was so intense
We could also do more space battle events. Like half the seveer using arcs. ( if it doesn't crash the server lol)

Ct 7650 Bappo/Iwish

+1 to Ion's idea I really enjoyed that event.
I also think that some later night events should be ran when there is only 10-15 people on as it provides more opportunities for experimentation with events on the part of gms like how the Long Dark event was an experiment.

Knight Dave

Project Moderator
Here is a concept that just recently came to me. Footage only just now found of some phase one fellows getting in a spooky event or something. I was just thinking about phase one and this forum came to mind, I'd really just love to see that armor again in any context, if it's even still on the server. Sorry that this wasn't the best suggestion.