Ideas for events and additions to events

KeplerMan

Hello,

Below I am attaching some music that I think would be awesome in events as they are really nice in terms of battle music. Also below are some general ideas for events.

watch
watch
watch

Event ideas (these are general ideas)
1. Helms deep inspired event
2. Recreation of battle of umber, but instead on a different planet, and have a jedi general leading the mission but is actually a traitor (you get the gist, a recreation of the umber story arc wit different people/places)
3. A city is about to be overrun by CIS and we have to evacuate all civilians and at the same time defend the city from the CIS.
4. CIS have developed a new super weapon capable of blowing apart venters at a time, its on a planet and we have to go in and take it out.

Poseidon

Hello,

Below I am attaching some music that I think would be awesome in events as they are really nice in terms of battle music. Also below are some general ideas for events.

watch
watch
watch

Event ideas (these are general ideas)
1. Helms deep inspired event
2. Recreation of battle of umber, but instead on a different planet, and have a jedi general leading the mission but is actually a traitor (you get the gist, a recreation of the umber story arc wit different people/places)
3. A city is about to be overrun by CIS and we have to evacuate all civilians and at the same time defend the city from the CIS.
4. CIS have developed a new super weapon capable of blowing apart venters at a time, its on a planet and we have to go in and take it out.
YouTube Music is currently unable to be used due to the fact that the Google did an update that fucked Media Players/PlayX's across Gmod.

1. A helms deep style event is possible, however it will probably be laggy as all fuck. Idk, to me it would come off as that type of event tht just kinda emulates something and is just bleh, who knows maybe it can be pulled off.
2. Not a bad idea tbh
3. Also not a bad idea, would prob make the GM dedicated to moving the NPCs have a stroke
4. I was actually in the process of doing a storyline like this about a month ago, but it just kinda Meh'd out