Hi, my name is Swain

sar

I was previously named "Forster," but, I had changed it because people can't seem to pronounce it correctly.

As I'm typing this, I am a Lance Corporal in the 21st Battalion, I am also part of the 21st Havoc Squad. I specialize in air vehicles, ground vehicles, recon, sentry gunning, and comedy. I joined this server on February 6th, 2023, at around 11:00PM EST. About an hour after joining, I got accepted into the 21st Battalion and I knew I had to make an impression. Ever since then, I've been active in events, meeting other clone troopers in other battalions, and I've been giving ideas to some higher ups.

My current goal is to work into a few cerifications, become a trial GM, and progress through my ranks. My long term goals would have to be me becoming an officer of the 21st, being a respectful and well-known member of this community, and a regular GM or a higher GM of that matter, (I do have a GM application already sent, and I have three '+1's, thank you to those who gave me the +1s).

Glad to meet you all, let's make some fun memories on this server.

Swain, out!

Also, the image attached to this post is me with a few of my wives <3 (i'm muslim, so i can have as many wives as i want)

Attachments

• garycoleman.jpg
    garycoleman.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4