Fireteam PvP Tournament

PolandCanIntoSpace

I'm using this forum to see how many 4 man clone squadrons, 2 man Bounty Hunter squadrons, and 1 man Jedi's would like to partake in a PvP tournament in the Large PvP room on the Renegade.

The GRAND PRIZE WILL BE 200 Scrap. - entry fee would be 20 scrap per person. There will be a 2nd place Scrap Prize of 100 scrap and a 3rd place Scrap Prize of 50 scrap. List your squad member names and Fireteam name down below if you wish to earn GLORY AND SCRAP.

I just want to see how many people(s) are into this if I should start it. I made this one with a high chance to win. I just want the first one to grab as many people as I can for a fun event the whole server could do. ARCs, Commandos, and OOM units count as bounty hunters.

Anything goes in love and war in this tournament.

Last edited:

Khilleor

I'm using this forum to see how many 4 man clone squadrons, 2 man Bounty Hunter squadrons, and 1 man Jedi's would like to partake in a PvP tournament in the Large PvP room on the Renegade.

The GRAND PRIZE WILL BE 200 Scrap. - entry fee would be 20 scrap per person. There will be a 2nd place Scrap Prize of 100 scrap and a 3rd place Scrap Prize of 50 scrap. List your squad member names and Fireteam name down below if you wish to earn GLORY AND SCRAP.

I just want to see how many people(s) are into this if I should start it. I made this one with a high chance to win. I just want the first one to grab as many people as I can for a fun event the whole server could do. ARCs, Commandos, and OOM units count as bounty hunters.

Anything goes in love and war in this tournament.
what do astromechs count as?

Khilleor

If you can get a team of astromechs I'll laugh my ass off. Do it. You are allowed in.

Me and Rafi are the only Astromechs, and I was asking if they fell in as a Bounty Hunter or a Clone, not if they were legal or not.

Khilleor

Also we should probably wait to do this until we are on a deployment on a medium or large map, have a real large map pvp feel.

PolandCanIntoSpace

Also we should probably wait to do this until we are on a deployment on a medium or large map, have a real large map pvp feel.
You are classified as clones. I'm just getting a sences of how many people who are interested. Ye and I will do this again once people want a real reason for scrap. All scrap means to people is nothing but something to hold on to