Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

Project Moderator
In-Game Name:Charles

Steam ID:
Steam Profile Link:

Timezone:GMT -3

Hours Played on Server:I search on GameTracker from the old Server i have 70.5 Hours and
in this server i don´t really know but i guess is more 28.3 hours becoming 98.8 hours on
the server and 1710 hours on Gmod

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail:No

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period:
Snife Imperial Networks Moderator for a month the server was alive

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...:
I am student, and sometimes my school request more of my attention to studying and get ready for the tests on the final of the year (Will be occupied
between in september and November)

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?:
Yes with ULX Commands

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?:
Very Calm, a strong Patience

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?:
I can´t hear very well because some problems with a surgery that i made with 4 years old

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?:
Help Staff Members with events, and other activities , make interestings trainings with the other battalions

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accomadate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?:

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?:

Well i am a very helpfull guy, i have experience with Gmod and other games
you can always send me messages criticizing me and, i will anwser with calm and
patience.

Are you good at taking criticism?:
Yes

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days:
During the Week i am available between 4:20 - 10:30 EST
In the weekend i am always available

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Please state ONE reference (optional):

Radriar

Project Game Master
I see potential in you and you are a very calm person from what I have seen. +1

Dusk/Dorothy

Project Senior Staff Gamemaster
+1

By far Charles has been the most active member in recent weeks, every time I get on early or during the day I usually see him on, he's the first to get on during an event and he shows dedication to the server. I think it would be wise to have him on the team. He is an outstanding member and would make a very good support staff. This is a overwhelming heck yeah from me!

Chevy

Project Moderator
+1 Charles is a legend, a very active member in our server you already know your commands for the most part, and your mic works (best of all).

Unlucky

Republic High Command
Battalion Officer
+1

Charles is a good guy, he doesn't have any references, but I can vouch for him. He means well in everything he does. I can see there being some issues(DM me for details, if you wanna know.), however the uspide shines brighter. I think that Charles would be a good addition to the staff team.

Jek

Battalion Officer
+1

The dude is very active and clearly wants to be more involved in server affairs overall. After working with him as a Heavy trainer, he has shown he can both learn quickly and take criticism well, two critical skills for a staff member to have. Similar to Unlucky I do have some minor concerns however they are not major enough for me to minus this app. Overall I think Charles would be a welcome addition to the support staff team.

Iken

Accepted
Please contact me on discord to set up an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.