bye bye

Iken

As the title suggests I'm resigning. The last 3-4 years on PR have been terrible and I've hated every second of it. On the real, though the community (and Riddick) have made PR what it is today, and I definitely would not have stayed for as long if it weren't for you guys. In recent times getting on the server has become a drag for me and at this point, I'm just holding things back.

Though I'm not sentimental I would like to thank a few people I've met along the way.

Holiday: One of the realest people I've met anywhere and someone I look forward to talking to. I wouldn't have expected things to have snowballed the way they did after 21st got added, but damn did you make it more enjoyable. Despite the joke you were someone I looked up to you and I'm glad to have met you.

Riddick: The man of a couple words. While you've cultivated the best Star Wars server on Gmod you are one of the most interesting people I've ever met. I thank you for creating PR and dealing with mine and everyone else's bs.

Flare: While we've had our ups and downs certainly due to the stupidity of Gmod, I'm glad we've still been able to remain friends. You are one of the strongest mfs I've ever met and I wish you the best.

Unlucky: You are one of the reasons that the server was able to survive as long as it did and one of the coolest people I've met on PR. I thank you for dealing with my BS and for creating such a sub-community.

Archangel: One of the first people from old PR to back me up and help me make my presence on the server, I don't think without your voice I would have made it anywhere on the server.

Hyde: Genuinely one of the funniest guys I've met and I respect you taking all the shit I give you.

Taka: I love all of you, and I will continue to enjoy talking to y'all.

Anyone else not included it is because I hate you

Lock

Project Admin
I'm glad you hate me.
Thanks for all the work you've done for PR, been a pleasure working with you.

A sandwich for the road.

intro-1641315527.jpg

Chevy

Project Moderator
you will be missed, but while your gone get better at hog already smh

Radriar

Project Game Master
It has been an honor to work along and fight along side you Iken. Keep in touch brother.

sar

Never met you, but you seem chill af

o7 my friend, good luck in your endeavors

Cucumber

Project Moderator
Battalion Officer
and he just got RC : (

Cya iken enjoy yourself