“Shadow Of the Pathfinder”

+1 or -1

• +1

Votes: 6 42.9%

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

CC-6653 Kane

Briefing: Reports have been coming in a lot lately, these reports state that the Pathfinder that was supposedly destroyed over Naboo has left its crash site with no explanation. That was a month ago. Now it is being reported flying around the known Galaxy, currently it has been reported back at its original deployment of Naboo located in its atmosphere and has reportedly launched multiple LAAT’s to one of the City’s. Ever since then all communication has stopped coming from that City and the Senate and the Naboo's government have voted to send all available forces to deploy and find out the mystery behind the return of the Pathfinder. Is this a Separatist plot? Or something more sinister.

Details: this event will start and take place on Naboo, a squad mission with my unit are deployed on planet, seeing the destruction but not finding a cause for the destruction. Later Once my squad returned and we engage in a space battle between Separatist forces over the space for Naboo. Once we defeated the Droids we would deploy on the ground and once we land a cut scene would start similar to the image here. With no one knowing who is attacking them and the troopers are eventually over run. (Note: this is not just a squad event, it is also a server event. Just so no one gets confused.)
pc5LB7th.jpg

Later we find a destroyed City covered with fire and even more destroyed buildings. (if you want a inspiration/ example)
fbeB99ul.jpg

As we explore we find brand new beings of unknown origin start attacking the troopers, after we fight them off we go to a large city hall to defend against these creatures as civilians retreat to evacuation by LAAT.

But before the LAAT’s have the chance to get to orbit the Pathfinder appears from the sky and destroys all the transports. Dropping multiple LAAT’s full of the creatures that continue attacking. Once the enemy LAAT’s are defeated the Pathfinder retreats suddenly without a trace. As the troopers patch themselves up they are giving the retreat order from the Renegade and make there way to evacuation but are met with infected and Separatist Forces. upon getting past them then going back to the Renegade. The squad leaders and officers would have a meeting discussing what happened down there and question Kane and his squadron about the situation.

If you want a in-depth look at the background and inspiration for this event go to this link. http://www.projectrenegade.net/threads/service-file-ct-6653-kane.268/

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind doing this event, seems like it'd be fun.

Just feels wierd doing an event based upon our backstory.

CC-6653 Kane

Sorry if I didn’t elaborate better but this will not just be a one squad mission, as micro described shit does hit the fan and the rest of the ship is called down.

PolandCanIntoSpace

Sorry if I didn’t elaborate better but this will not just be a one squad mission, as micro described shit does hit the fan and the rest of the ship is called down.
We send a venator down to one 501st squad? I thought going after a 187th LCPL was eh.

PolandCanIntoSpace

I would +1 this if we were getting support from an important group like ARC or Commandos did this. Really could sync this up with the Aiwha squad storyline.

CC-6653 Kane

We send a venator down to one 501st squad? I thought going after a 187th LCPL was eh.

Have to say, fair point.
Just so you’re aware, the squad successfully gets off world before the rest of the ship are deployed. That is the point of a scouting. Even if that wasn’t the case how can we call everyone down when we are on a different server XD

PolandCanIntoSpace

Just so you’re aware, the squad successfully gets off world before the rest of the ship are deployed. That is the point of a scouting. Even if that wasn’t the case how can we call everyone down when we are on a different server
Scouts don't get involved performing the mission. If you want scouts to get involved, you send ARF.

PolandCanIntoSpace

Pathfinders were designated as official scouts for the 501st by Captain Rex, but you got a fair point, wish we had some ARFs, there are BF2 models for them on the workshop.
We will be getting them when squads get certifications for such when the squad system comes out "soon". Rex making you scouts is just like Rome making shock "heavies" who carry dc17s. As of now it's just 501st battalion unofficial roles.