Useing WAC

PixelatedKomodo

So I know all about to the meeting Riddick had to not use WAC, but this why I think we should. I think that WAC is alot more capable than our current aircraft similar to SWRP's aricraft, with WAC "if" you know how to fly it, it's a smooth trip unlike with the current aircraft it always 0 to 100 there's no in between for the speeds, with WAC you have full control. Ok I'll cut to the chase, I know the main reason we don't use WAC is because most people don't know how to fly, and with this way people could learn how to fly and we could have actual pilots. Ok so my idea was to have both aircrafts in the server, and the Pilots who didn't know how to use WAC would fly the easier aircraft untill they learned how to fly well, and the more experienced pilots would fly WAC. Please give me any feed back, or change my mind.

PixelatedKomodo

WAC is extremely unruly, even the best pilots have little control over their aircraft with it. Also you never even get on anymore
I get what your saying, but when I fly WAC I have plenty control over it. I actually get on like alot, I just play on the Halo server.

PixelatedKomodo

There is speeds between 0 and 100. It's also been stated many times we will not use WAC.
Well I know there is speed in between but what I ment with the statment "0-100" I ment to say its all acceleration and you can't keep a steady speed in between the top speed and being fully stopped, with WAC you can. And I know it's already been stated that WAC won't be used, that's why I made a suggestion.

Poseidon

Even if we decided to use WAC, we would lose the Super LAAT. A tweak to the original LAAT that Riddick made so minges cannot destroy it, it literally has like 20 0's in it's health (something like that).

Archer

Counter Guardian
Even if we decided to use WAC, we would lose the Super LAAT. A tweak to the original LAAT that Riddick made so minges cannot destroy it, it literally has like 20 0's in it's health (something like that).
I believe WAC vehicles are indestructible anyway, unless they've changed it in the past 2-3 years since I've been on a server that used it

Poseidon

I believe WAC vehicles are indestructible anyway, unless they've changed it in the past 2-3 years since I've been on a server that used it
Propeller ones are able to be destroyed, idk bought jets.

Last edited:

PixelatedKomodo

Yo this is for Halorp man.

PixelatedKomodo

There is an option in Q menu for admin to enable and disable WAC from being indetructable.

PixelatedKomodo

But yeah none of this is for CWRP that's why its on the Halorp suggestions.

Poseidon

What was your point?
"We can't use WAC NOT because people can't fly it but because you would have to say goodbye to VJ Base since it fucks it up."
"WAC is extremely unruly, even the best pilots have little control over their aircraft with it."

Those ones

PixelatedKomodo

"We can't use WAC NOT because people can't fly it but because you would have to say goodbye to VJ Base since it fucks it up."
"WAC is extremely unruly, even the best pilots have little control over their aircraft with it."

Those ones
Umm I could understand the VJ Base thing, but I gotta disaggree for the second thing, when I fly I have plenty of control over it, good pilots should look like your flying in arma.

Poseidon

Umm I could understand the VJ Base thing, but I gotta disaggree for the second thing, when I fly I have plenty of control over it, good pilots should look like your flying in arma.
Arma flying and WAC have little to nothing in common. You may be able to fly WAC, but many others cannot. We can't change Halo's entire ships that they already have so one person can fly them well. Even after that, there is still the VJ Base problem

PixelatedKomodo

Arma flying and WAC have little to nothing in common. You may be able to fly WAC, but many others cannot. We can't change Halo's entire ships that they already have so one person can fly them well. Even after that, there is still the VJ Base problem
Well, they really do, if you look at the Q menu compared to the options for helicopters on arma, they're quite similar, pedels are the same, pitch and yaw are the same, both have same collective. etc.