Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic_Niko

In-Game Name: Ion
SteamID: Atomic-01

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199085229967/

Date of ban?: 1/16/23

What you were banned from: Gmod Server and Military Discord

Staff member that banned you?: Clone trooper archangel or "7/11 was a part-time job"
Why were you banned?: I believed I was banned for minging, i dont know what it means
Reason you feel you should be unbanned?: I feel like I should be unbanned because I was being targeted unfairly and it was also mostly a huge misunderstanding. Sometimes during an event someone would run into one of my shots and get killed, someone tried killing me but I killed them first and they reported me, and a bad interpretation of rules were given to me ( for example i didnt get comm rules and when i asked about it i was given very generic responses i didnt get ). I also feel bad because some members thought I was trying to be unruly and stuff but really I was just trying to rp and have fun. I always would try to listen to orders given but a lot of times I was super confused and people wouldnt elaborate and im sorry. Sometimes I was tricked into doing things that would get me in trouble by higher ups to and I am unsure if they were ever dealt with. if you are wondering why I feel like I felt was targeted it is because I was friends with a newer player that got banned and also members were telling trainers not to let me have certs in game after trainings or in them, and when i would ask questions I was usually pressured into saying yes before I could ask a question. i am really sorry for any rule breaking i did and i promise to never do it again and i am also sorry if i left out anything else that i was possibly banned for. I am also fairly new to rp so I am not very good with the commons sense of actions in an rp. Please forgive me.

Atomic_Niko

i would also like to mention i take accoutnability that i am the one controlling the keyboard and just because I was tricked doesnt mean i didn’t go through with an action or anything if that makes since , i dont want to come off as ignorant in some way

Last edited:

Iken

Accepted
Your ban has been reduced to Two days, if you have any further questions feel free to contact me on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.