Not open for further replies.

Tophler

In-Game Name: Topher

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69935722

Steam Profile Link:

Timezone: EST

Hours Played on Server: 2 Weeks 14 Hours 53 minutes

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail: No

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes, state what server, positions, and time period: Moderator & Gamemaster for Spirit Of Gaming Clone Wars RP

Do you have any weighing responsibilities that can prevent you from maintaining activity i.e. -staff on other servers, jobs, school etc...: I have a full time job M-F

Do you have experience with Simple admin commands?: Yes

To list a few, what do you think are your greatest strengths?: Communication skills, problem solving, de-escalation, patience, I also work very well under pressure

In Conjunction to the last question, what are you most weak at?: I am sometimes hesitant on decision making as I doubt myself sometimes.

For what purpose are you applying for Support staff?: I would like to be able to assist in events and host/assist with certs trainings, tryouts, and battalion trainings. I'd also like to be able to entertain the few people who playing during downtime when the majority of the player base is not on.

(Optional) If your reason for applying was to accommodate change or fix something on the server, what would that be and how would you go about doing so?: N/A

What do you believe makes you stand out from other staff members/applicants?: I am very easy to talk to and I am able to be serious when needed. I like to look at situations from different angles and not just my own. I feel like in many cases I am able to see both sides of conflicts.

Are you good at taking criticism?: Yes

How active can you be in a week? Hours & Days: I usually get on after I get off work and I usually am on the server throughout the day on the weekends.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Please state ONE reference (optional): Holden

Naz

Legitimately one of the funniest and most capable people I know on the server. He would be a perfect fit for the staff team.

+1
- Naz

Lock

Project Admin
Contact me on Discord to set up your interview

Status
Not open for further replies.