Steam Profile Link :
https://steamcommunity.com/id/DTigerGE/

Timezone :
Central Standard Time

Hours Played on Server :
Been Playing Since Day 1 with a few pauses

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned? If yes, explain in detail :
No

Do you have any experience being staff on GMOD? If yes state what server, positions and time period :

Fusion Networks / Shadow Gaming (PRP, HRP, MRP, CWRP, PRP, SWRP)
Trial Moderator
Senior Moderator
Admin
Head Admin
Staff Manager
Division Advisor
Director - (At this point I single-handedly ran the server until the Owner "took over" again)

Project Renegade (CWRP)
Trial Moderator
Gamemaster

Doppler Gaming (GMSC)
Trial Moderator

Developer

Biocorp Gaming (GMSC, DarkRP, TTT)
Trial Moderator
Admin
Super Admin

Do you have experience with Serverguard commands :
I have experience with ULX, however, have not used Serverguard

What can you bring to the Staff team :
I can bring an experienced Gamemaster who is willing to help out other Gamemasters when needed, who can plan out and execute events neatly. I plan out most of my larger main events, and also have creativity when it comes to a quick mini event to keep server pop and server interest up.

Why would you like to join the PR staff team :
I would like to join the PR Staff Team because I believe before I proved I could do my job well. I want to repair the damage I caused in the past as well as offer more to the general community. I personally see certain flaws in the Gamemaster team due to the fact that I, as a navy main, don't see much navy RP during events, and I think I can fix that in some events where I can incorporate all forces, SF, Navy, Normal Army, etc.. However when I am not hosting my own events, I usually am interested in helping the Gamemaster(s) run their events and help out when I can.

Why should we accept you over other applicants :
You shouldn't. I'm not trying to be a suck up or anything of the sort, however a good chunk of players and staff know what I've done before, and some don't think I can make up for it. The next application might be a better fit than me, or maybe not. I think I can offer a lot to the Gamemaster team, but the senior staff team is the one who will decide that, and I’m content with that. However, I think I can be a friendly face to other players, I can have decent person-to-person conversations with people and can maintain the rules on the server, as well as make quick decisions under pressure.

Sample event (typed up event script) :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OHWR4gPxOq6uKBmfWFGIUmGXji5djSz41ObuJZ-Sf5E/edit?usp=sharing

What is one key thing that should be exercised while running an event :
Maintaining the Aspect of Control. Every event should be able to have diversity and a chance for players to fail, but every Gamemaster should always know what is happening where, and must know what is going to happen next, when, and how.

How often can you be online :
Every if not every other day

Do you have a working microphone :
Yes

Do you have a smartphone :
Yes

Please state one reference (optional) :
Valenhale

Notes :
Please be honest. If you want to criticize me, please constructively criticize me, however, I won't be aggressive or defensive if you chose not to be constructive. Thank you.

Last edited:

Rafi Bistshock

People might think my vote is biased, but I can assure you that it isn't. I know he quit PR multiple times, but those times had a very good reason for it, and from what I can remember he's only been part of staff 1 time. I understand his current circumstances, and if he is to quit again it will be completely against my expectations, should he manage to get this position. I know tiger's capacity and qualities, and I think he's properly suited for this job. +1

Khilleor

People might think my vote is biased, but I can assure you that it isn't. I know he quit PR multiple times, but those times had a very good reason for it, and from what I can remember he's only been part of staff 1 time. I understand his current circumstances, and if he is to quit again it will be completely against my expectations, should he manage to get this position. I know tiger's capacity and qualities, and I think he's properly suited for this job. +1

+1 for the exact reasons stated here.

I am his reference as well, so yeah.

[PS]Mimenza2002

i would love to have you back as GM, since I’ve been on your events before and know your past history, just don’t go to LOA for the 10th time

Poseidon

APPLICATION IS UNDER REVIEW BY PROJECT RENEGADE ADMINISTRATION

Sizarion

Project Game Master
+1
You seem genuine in willing to redeem yourself for what you did in the past. I don't know the full story of what happened but I respect someone who's trying to make up for things and admit his mistakes.

Pretty damn good sample event as well. I'd love to see what you can do, considering I've never actually participated in one of your events or assisted.

[PR] ProDTigerGE

+1
You seem genuine in willing to redeem yourself for what you did in the past. I don't know the full story of what happened but I respect someone who's trying to make up for things and admit his mistakes.

Pretty damn good sample event as well. I'd love to see what you can do, considering I've never actually participated in one of your events or assisted.

Thank you, Sizarion, if I get the chance it’d be nice to run something with you!

Glad to hear it partner, you'd be a good GM.

Thank you, Fang!

Poseidon

ACCEPTED

You may schedule your interview by contacting me through Discord.

Your available dates are:

Monday, Nov 12th - Monday, Nov 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.